Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Pokemon X or Y

Started by JudgeCrane, October 11, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millarz

Quote from: JudgeCrane on October 25, 2013, 07:54:01 PM
Zoro is a 1% chance in pokemon x and y so im pretty lucky through wonder trade, although its lv 46 it has horrible moves so I may breed some new ones.
There's no way Zoroark is only 1% chance. I've been in the pokemon village once and I encountered 2 or 3 of them. I caught the first one. And if you guys want any squirtles, fennikens, chespins, or charmanders, I could breed one for you. Oh, and if you want a berry, I have a bunch of weird ones. If you have weird ones I don't have, I'll trade you for it.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

I haven't done much with berries yet, so I don't have any to give... I'll take you up on that Squirtle offer though :P. Also, do you want a Torchic? I'm also looking for a Ditto to breed my Ditto with if you have one...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Think i was going off old event data my mistake :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Millarz

Quote from: Zito on November 10, 2013, 01:24:55 AM
I haven't done much with berries yet, so I don't have any to give... I'll take you up on that Squirtle offer though :P. Also, do you want a Torchic? I'm also looking for a Ditto to breed my Ditto with if you have one...
Whoops forgot to check this thread. Still want to trade? I've got a whole box of ditto. Ditto can't breed though :p I tried breeding em together too and found out the hard way. I'll give you some ditto though, and my friend safari has ditto in it. I have a torchic, but thanks anyways. If any of y'all have something nice for a hidden ability poliwag, HA eevee, noibat, drain punch croagunk... well I'm willing to trade.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.