Main Menu

Pokemon X or Y

Started by JudgeCrane, October 11, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Tslat, I recommend getting a 3DS and playing X or Y for awhile. I didn't really like 5th Gen, but Gen 6 is AMAZING!. Crane, with Wifi we can instantly connect and battle each other I'm pretty sure.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Yeah but the reason I don't play it is because no-one else I know does..

Feels like a waste of time
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Yoy xan play against me... You'll always lose, but you can still try :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Yeah but when I'm not vsing you I have no other goal lol, no point
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I wish it were like that zito.. I do miss the old days
Like what you see here?

Zito

I love how the Kalos Pokedex has 450 Pokemon in it. That's just before the National Dex.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yeah they are trying bring back all the old pokemon for the older fans and they done it great all the best from previous gens.
Trying to get my ID for playing wifi but taking forever their servers are probably congested right now.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

How many pokemon are there in total now
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Think there is over 700 pokedex entries this gen.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

Wonder when they'll hit the 1k mark
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

That will be when there will be very ridiculous pokemon names because they couldnt think of any new ones.

Tslat

That's already happened Crane

Xerneas? lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

I think the names are better this Gen than last Gen... Anyways, there are 718 Pokemon in total now. Is it bad that I have nearly 10 hours of playtime, and only one badge?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

No, pokemon is awesome enough that you can waste your time on whatever and not feel bad lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

True, very true. I can't wait to level my Combusken so it can Mega Evolve...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I still don't get the whole mega evolving thing.. just seems weird
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Caught my Yvetal with one ultraball  today ;D also got tons eevees got so many that I breed em faster than I hatch them really need find a pokemon with flamebody to hatch them faster, I think litwick has it so I can try adding it to my team. Still looking for certain natured eevees that will make the cut >:D Also finally got a Ditto so I can breed you a fennekin if you dont already have one Zito.

Tslat

Can you breed me one too
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Yeah sure thing. Also im on the look out for trades for starters preferably ones that aren't fire types, also fossil and legendarys. And Houndoom always wanted a houndoom ALWAYS it may be my favorite pokemon for some reason lol.

Tslat

Lol don't breed me one, I don't play X/Y.. I don't wanna spend money on the 3DS lol
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Got most of Ruby finished and I bought diamond that already had maxed out legendarys so I could get some stuff from thouse gens.

JudgeCrane

cmon its like that saying "gotta spend money.....to catch em all". :D

Tslat

The problem is i spent money to catch them all for several years now, it's neverending
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

I've got Black 2 and Heart Gold
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

Yeah I sold all mine.. I have all the roms from blue through White 2 though
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

nice haha I liked the original ones though, like Gold, and then there was Emerald, Sapphire Ruby, Yellow
So many Pokemonzzzzz

Zito

Quote from: JudgeCrane on October 21, 2013, 04:13:28 AM
Yeah sure thing. Also im on the look out for trades for starters preferably ones that aren't fire types, also fossil and legendarys. And Houndoom always wanted a houndoom ALWAYS it may be my favorite pokemon for some reason lol.

Just list any Pokemon that you might want; I will try to find them. Also I am looking for a Squirtle or any of its evolutions, and a Blastoiseinite. I definitely want a Fennekin. Do you want a Chespin?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

I can get you a squirtle through Global link if you want?

Zito

Yeah, for sure. How do I  use that though?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

I shall learn in a minute when i finish Washing dishes

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

So I did little bit of wonder trade and I got few okay pokemon such as a Ralts and Zoroark, I even got a version exclusive but it was from mine own one. Still nice though.

JudgeCrane

Zoro is a 1% chance in pokemon x and y so im pretty lucky through wonder trade, although its lv 46 it has horrible moves so I may breed some new ones.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

Zoroark. Or It's per-evolution forum Zorua. I'm guessing at least...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Oh ok.. This gen confuses me lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

That's actually last Gen there...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Id give ya one Zito but im still trying to get my ID on my DS takes so long it says its retrieveing it forever and im sure im connnected to the internet im doing wondertrades...

Zito

Ah well. We'll figure it out.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Caught a pikachu with a Lightball(semi-rare) but im happy that i just learned you can get all this stuff in the wild in X & Y. Lightball will definatly come in handy!
Heard that a pokemon like Butterfree increases the chance of catching pokemon with items. Which I did do without knowing it lol.

JudgeCrane

Oh! I got double lightballs any1 want the spare  :D

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

http://pokejungle.net/2013/10/31/rumour-legends-leaked-by-hacking/    (Has Flabebe screenshot)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.832809-Pokemon-X-Y-Hack-Reveals-3-New-Legendary-Pokemon  (Has Mew encounter screenshot)

Hope these are confirmed to be true. Volcanion looks the most like a legendary the others may just be rare or event. Latios and Latias megas look awesome but they look the same :( maybe they have different colors on the back.
Mew encounter is neat, I could go for having a mew lol.

Woodsy1995

Latios and Latias just look like they have been updated to Jet planes

Tslat

They always looked like that lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

Latias has aslightly lighter coloring there. I don't see why they would make them nearly identical though... I like Volcanion and Hoopa. A ghost/psychic would be very useful. Also, who wants to trade a Haunter for a Haunter and then trade the Gengars back because I like my Haunter/Gengar?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

So still working on setting up my team but ill say I got at least half my team finished. Was working on my Lucario when I realized it didnt have the ability I wanted on it so after a days worth of breeding im back to square one on him. But I am getting better and faster at breeding and good thing to cause I switched up couple pokemon on my team.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins