Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Pokemon X or Y

Started by JudgeCrane, October 11, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Thinking which I want Y has a cool dark flying type legendary while X has the new fairy type.
Also new mega evolutions for charizard and mewtwo that are version exclusive to I believe.
Im liking the version exclusives over X legendary so I may be going with Y.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

I'd love to go back to pokemon.. it's just a shame it's just a neverending cycle
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

The X Mega Evolutions are way better. I'm getting X first, probably Y later.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

Yeah. Only some Pokemon have them. Newtown and Charizard have two each. Blaziken has one. A few others. Basically, once a Philemon is fully evolved, it can hold a special atom. This stone allows  it to Mega Evolve once per battle. It will change appearance, sometimes type, and stats. It returns to it's normal evolution after the battle.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

That's what I said at first, but it adds many possibilities to battling.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

I could see why charizard could use a mega evolution but blaziken dammmmm his strength will be through the roof! I hope.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I can't wait for Blaziken. You know you can only get it through the event right?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Sooo im back with pokemon Y in my hands, now someone!... lets battle!!!

Tslat

*facepalm*

If i could get new pokemon games on pc, I probably would lol
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

would save time waited nearly a hour in line : / and next to bunch of sweaty people >:o

Tslat

lol yeah.. you can get black/white on an emulator..

The more I think about it though, the more conflicted I am..

I love pokemon, but I don't see why I'd play through the whole game again lol
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Im playing through ruby and fired red atm just to lv up some old pokemon I was never a serious pokemon player but I wanna get into battling.

Tslat

Yeah I just don't see the point..
I could try the emulated version but I don't think it'd keep me very long
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

I just know "im going to be the very best", like it was no ones buisness.  :P

Tslat

Lol, nice.

Been on a pokemon video spree since we started talking about itl ol
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

lol what videos  :o I sometimes watch LP's or informative poke stuff on youtube; like TheJWittz

Stumbled on this video earlier today lol

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hill

JudgeCrane

I just learned female pikachus have a notch in their tail....ok. Lol I learned something new.

Tslat

Well that video was completely retarded
Like what you see here?

Zito

Wefnesday. I shall obtain X on Wednesday.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I downloaded the pokemon White rom lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

I'm not really a fan of Gen 5...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

It's the last one I can download as a rom cus the newer ones aren't supported by an emulator
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

yeah ds roms are pretty easy i know but what about 3ds?

Tslat

There's no such thing as a 3ds emulator yet
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Well as far as I know, no credible source is even attempting to do a 3ds emulator
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

That's exactly what I'd expect from a tekkit player.. lol
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Yay catchable Eevees!!! although sorta rare for me I did waste like 15 balls trying to catch that little sucker and it was at low health and stunned too : /
Thinking I might evolve it into vaporeon kinda need a water type on my team.

Tslat

Couldn't you catch ever in like every other game too?
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Most games you only get 1 as a gift few had some you can catch but was rare.

Zito

I didn't think you could ever actually catch one until now...?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Maybe it was a gift thing, yeah
Like what you see here?

Zito

Pretty sure you get one from Bill in Gen 2.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

nope lol I got one in wild although its pretty rare must be like 1-5% chance of running into... Going migrate a ditto so I can get more instead of trying to catch em.
Wanna try and get a togepi as well  from my firered so I can teach my eeves some moves.
Quite a process of making my first competitive team getting all the right stats and moves but battling will be fun ^_^

Zito

You got one in the wild in Gen 2?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Nah in pokemon Y , gen 6.

Zito

Ah ok. I thought you were talking about Gen 2 lol...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ Think i might build a team and try it out before battle anyone wanna play against me will be fun learning expeariance :)

Zito

I'll have to check it out when I get on. (I'm on my phone)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yay! got Gengarnite so I can meg evolve Gengar I just need to trade over a Haunter from diamond, wonder if I could get evolution if I trade from pokebank coming in December.

Really want to evolve my Spirtzee and see what kinda moves it will have.

Zito

Hauter will no evolve with the Pokebank. I researched it... Also, Mega Gengar... Sounds amazing!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Took me all day finally got my ds to connect to wifi, had to look up my model number on router then change my password. Now I gotta figure what I could now do with wifi on my ds lol.

Tslat

*facepalm*

Well, I played white for 2 days then stopped..
sigh.. Guess the good ol days of Pokemon are gone for me..
Like what you see here?