Main Menu

Civilization V

Started by Zito, July 21, 2013, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Update:
I would like to start this game sometime during the first week of August. If you wish to participate, post a day, and time of day (Preferably with timezone) that you can play. We will then choose a day and time to begin, based on when everyone can participate.

Update:
The game will take place on a Monday. This may be this coming Monday, if everyone can decide on a  time. I would like everyone to post what time they can do the game, on a Monday.

Update:
I would like to start the game Monday, August 12, at 3 P.M. Eastern Time. Does this work for everyone?

Update:
We will be attempting to start the game Tomorrow, August 12, at 6 P.M. Eastern Time.

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Hey I know me and Kaz have a game together along with Demonbird so hit me up on teamspeak and ill be down!

Zito

Will do; add me on steam, my name is Zito6694

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Picklebutter

i have the game but not the Brave New World expansion.

Zito

If you want to play sometime, just add me on steam!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

If anyone wants to join, I am planning on starting a gigantic game, with as many of us as possible. This game will have as many people from Claytonia as we can get to join. We can start planning now, and once we get enough people, we can start the game. We will only play for an hour or so at a time, that way we can make sure that everyone is on when we want to play*.

If you want to join this game, Post your steam name here, and add me on steam. My ID: Zito6694

*This is obviously still in the planning stages, more details will unfold as we get people on board.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

As you know i got the game but we never played so hit me up one of these days.
Zero-

Zito

Ok, will do. It will probably be Saturday, that is my next day off. Do you want to be in the Gigantic Game?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Get a hold of kaz rtab and diet I know they all play.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

Sounds great! Count me in!
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Update:
I would like to start this game sometime during the first week of August. If you wish to participate, post a day, and time of day (Preferably with timezone) that you can play. We will then choose a day and time to begin, based on when everyone can participate.

Update:
The game will take place on a Monday. This may be this coming Monday, if everyone can decide on a  time. I would like everyone to post what time they can do the game, on a Monday.

Update:
I would like to start the game Monday, August 12, at 3 P.M. Eastern Time. Does this work for everyone?

Update:
We will be attempting to start the game Tomorrow, August 12, at 6 P.M. Eastern Time.

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Zero-

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Alright Zito. By the way next time your on here look at both or post signatures. The similarity is uncanny.
Zero-

Zito

I honestly never noticed that. I just decided to do that for mine XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Same here, I only noticed it about a week or so ago.
Zero-

Zito

Update:

Update:

Update:

Update:

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

zerokiriyu

Sorry but my best days are Sunday and Monday.
Zero-

Zito

Ok, so you can do Sunday and Monday. What times can you do it? I am free Saturday through Tuesday usually, anytime during the day on those days.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Anytime. Just give me a heads up.
Zero-

Zito

Ok, out of Sunday or Monday, Monday would be best for me. I can do it about any time on that day as well.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

As of now, any day works for me. I will have school starting up in a month or so (which we don't have to worry about atm)
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Ok, so we have Sunday or Monday so far then. I would prefer Monday, personally

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Alright let's try and keep it around Monday.
Zero-

Zito

Ok, Monday it is then. Now for the time of day. What time would you prefer?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Update:

Update:

Update:

Update:

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Ill be free all day, though later in the day would be preferred.
Zero-

Zito

I just found out that this coming Monday, I won't be able to do it. The next Monday is good though

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

alright dude, let us know!
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Update:

Update:

Update:

Update:

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Malevolent

Hey Zito, mind if I join, and if its okay with you Ill upload it you the youtubes on mah channel?
Malevolent Gaming, Signing out!

Zito

Yeah, I'll add you to the list.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Oh and just a little update on my availability I will not be able to do Mondays before 4pm MST

Zito

That would put us at 6 P.M EST. Does that work for everyone else?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Update:

Update:

Update:

Update:

Current Participants:

Zito
Kaz
Zero
StRiNg_StEp
R-Tab
Diet
Joe21221
Lave

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

DietBandit

okay 6pm works for me because i dont work tomorrow night but normally i do so if we do it on a monday again it would have to be earlier like 3 or 4

joe21221

Just stopping by to say im good for 6

Zito

We need to get everyone together at once for a discussion on time, etc. Hopefully, that will happen this evening.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

Stay Cool 8)

Clay

Clay

Quote from: Zito on August 12, 2013, 10:01:26 AM
We need to get everyone together at once for a discussion on time, etc. Hopefully, that will happen this evening.

I will send out a steam group announcement at 5pm to remind people.
you can talk about the next game when every1 is in TS

Zito

I just found out that I have to work tonight, so I can't do it today, I am so sorry guys...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

So far only people shown up is myself, Joe, Diet, and Demon (who joined last minute)
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Well, that's better than nothing I guess. Sorry I can't make it today.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Disappointing...i hope this game will be played sometime...

Zito

Yeah, we need to get everyone together for a meeting or something like that. Maybe I could send out a P.M. to all the people participating...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Quote from: Zito on August 13, 2013, 01:48:27 PM
Yeah, we need to get everyone together for a meeting or something like that. Maybe I could send out a P.M. to all the people participating...

as long as they all use the forums that would work...
I wish that everyone used the forums....