Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Civilization V

Started by Zito, July 21, 2013, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

I wish everyone used the forums as well. If they did, we could have had this game set up in a week... Instead, it has been about a month now, and we haven't even started. Although, we would have started yesterday if I hadn't gotten called in to work.

I would like to apologize to everyone for not showing up yesterday. I didn't find out I worked until about twenty minutes before we were supposed to start.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Ya i gotta say the sorrys as well. My roommate after i told him i was going to need the pc just suddenly desided he needed it all day. i just now got it back.
Zero-

Zito

Yeah, it seems only three people showed up...

So, it seems this Gigantic game isn't going yo work out. I was thinking about it yesterday, and I gad an idea. Why don't we just have a day and time that anyone can just show up, . What do you guys think?nd whoever does, plays Civ.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Quote from: Zito on August 14, 2013, 11:24:23 AM
Yeah, it seems only three people showed up...

So, it seems this Gigantic game isn't going yo work out. I was thinking about it yesterday, and I gad an idea. Why don't we just have a day and time that anyone can just show up, . What do you guys think?nd whoever does, plays Civ.
This is what we do with age of empires 2.  A lot of us play (5 or more) and we always have pick up games.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Farquad94

Im up for joining a mass game.
Fancy signature

Zito

We could try to set this up again. We need a lot more planning than last time if we will though. Like, a teamspeak meeting.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins