News:

We are back baby!

Zito's Vanilla White-List Thread!

Started by Zito, June 30, 2013, 09:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Time zone: Pacific (GMT -8:00)
Favorite game other than MineCraft: The Halo series :P
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred): This server I found out about by looking on these forums XD
How long you have played MC: Since Beta 1.7.3, around September 2011
Your pets names: Mini, Freeway (My cats :P)
What you are good at in MC: I'm semi-good at building, better if I actually try. I am also good at just basic survival. I really love helping people out as well :P
What you are good at IRL: I am ok with computers, and most any kind of arithmetic.
Type of music you like: Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative. (Those are my favorites, but I will listen to anything really. As long as it isn't Rap, although some songs are decent.)
Do you like sports: Yep, I like Baseball, Football, and Rugby.
Do you play any sports: I don't "officially" play any i guess you would say, but I play the three above sports with friends.
Are you apart of any other communities? Not really :P
What time do you normally play game? Whenever I can, but I guess it would mostly be in the morning.
Do you like bacon? Yes! It is amazing!
Have you ever been in a helicopter?  Nope
Have you ever been out of your home country? Not yet :|
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? I want to be white-listed so that I can play on it when I want to play Vanilla :P
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not really, just ask if you want to know something lol.

(Wow I used :P a lot XD)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

DubhAingeal

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins