Age 15
Gender Male
Location Tx
Time zone CTZ 7:00
Favorite game other than MineCraft Black ops 2
How you found out about the server MF
How long you have played MC 2 years
Your pets names Bear,Jazzy,Ginger,Jack,Diane,Oreo,Andrew,Gracie,Domino,B,
What you are good at in MC Helping People,Building (I have Ocd that Helps)
What you are good at IRL Video Game Skills
Type of music you like Dubstep
To you like sports Yes
Do you play any sports Yes
Are you apart of any other communities? Not atm
What time do you normally play game? 10 am 12pm
Do you like bacon? YESS
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Yes
Is PvP or raiding allowed? No
Have you ever been out of your home country? No :(
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I have A sense of Humor I shall be your server's Pun master :D

Slam_Venus

Whitehawk

Hey Slam_Venus
Dont worry if you did not get a replie, sometimes there seems to be so many that the admins dont respond to everyone, that was the case for me and they still let me stay :)
Just drop on to the server, and Team speak if you can, and when an admin is on im sure they will set you as a member, till then you can have a look around server and even start on a home, just you wont be able to set it as your home, so not the coordinates and an admin  can warp you back there. It is also possible that you are already a member so go check  out the server :)
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

Slam_Venus

Im not yet White-listed. :(

Whitehawk

the Semi vanilla server has no white-listings
go to claytonia.servegame.org
anyone can log on! it will either say, member by your name and if so an admin has processed your application, or if there is no member title by your name its no processed but you can still build etc, in spawn there is a warp wall to take you to set spots on the server, snow, forest etc

Whitehawk

BTW, here is the info for the voice chat http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=11.0
And some user commands can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=10.0

This server is great, and everyone is friendly, hope you enjoy it here as much as i have :)

DubhAingeal

Hey whitehawk thanks for responding to this user somehow i missed him last night when viewing the forums. Slam_venus this thread is for semi-vanilla which whitehawk as already stated is not whitelisted our other servers are tekkit and vanilla but vanilla is for 18+ members so if you fit that age group i encourage you feel out a application for that server under the white-list me thread for vanilla. Should you choose to stay and play on the semi-vanilla  i have already made you a member.

Whitehawk

Np DubhAingeal,

And Slam_Venus, do check out the semi-vanilla server most of use are on there everyday [well depending on ones timezone :) ]