Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

NHL Discussion

Started by RTab, June 27, 2013, 02:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

So with the Chicago Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup a few days ago, And the Draft Happening this Sunday for all you Hockey lovers what are you most excited for? I honest want to see what Noris is going to do with the leafs! And if Sakic and Roy shake up the Avs roster with that #1 overall pick! I know most of you arnt as crazy about hockey as i am but just a common interest!

Rtab! :)

17thFreitag

I never saw this post till now. I am disappointed in myself :( I personally don't watch the draft and just watch the stuff I want to later. There are some crazy trades that are still kind of relevant right now though. If you see this RTab I want to know what you think about Kovalchuk leaving the Devils?

matthewlim95

I think Kovalchuk leaving the Devils works out well for them, his cap hit was crippling them (around 7 mil with 12 years left I think) now hopefully they can tank for a year and begin a proper rebuild once Marty Brodeur decides to retire. As for the Leafs I think the Bozak and Clarkson signings are going to hurt us long term but they should help us go deeper in the playoffs next year   ::)

RTab

Hey Guys, Just saw your posts now sorry ive been on vacation alot. With Kovie going back to russia i think its going to hurt the devs alot they had the best combo of left wingers in the NHL two years ago and now they are both gone and got nothing in return. But they now have the Father/Son combo in net so who knows! and Mr Schneider. They will be interesting. The leafs oh boy my leafs.. They got Bernier and i dont see any progress made, I dont see clarkson doing anything for us. But maybe Bolland will do something, We got him cheap :D Minni looks to be doing some different stuff aswell with setoguchi going to the Jets and bringing in Cooke in.. I dont know what most teams seem to be doing im just waiting for September to come!

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video