Main Menu

White List For Vanilla, etc

Started by Bonniebgoode, June 11, 2013, 05:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonniebgoode

Please answer all of the following questions.

Age 29
Gender female
Location Louisiana
Time zone Central
Favorite game other than MineCraft Anything Elder Scrolls and I love Dragon Age as well
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) www.minecraftforums.net
How long you have played MC 2 years
Your pets names none
What you are good at in MC Getting good at building rails, railway stations, gardens, farms, houses, fishing huts, and friendships. :) lol
What you are good at IRL: I'm a Massage Therapist who is good at singing and sales.
Type of music you like: I like most music, but I don't like a lot of top 40, usually.
To you like sports: Not particularly, but I don't hate them
Do you play any sports: No
Are you apart of any other communities? Not actively
What time do you normally play game? whenever I want, but mostly in the evenings, depends.
Do you like bacon? Best with a Narwhal by my side
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Used to regularly, I'm a Veteran. They make me nauseous. I fell 7 ft out of one before, broke some ribs. I'm ok now!
Have you ever been out of your home country? That's Top Secret, Soldier.
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? I play VERY well with others and have good leadership skills. I am sweet and creative.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community? WATERMELONS!

DubhAingeal

Welcome to our nice little community thanks for applying and i hope you have fun. we do have a voip service we use teamspeak. You can access it from this ip claytoniavoice.servegame.org
you have been whitlisted. please pm if you have any issues

Woodsy1995

i love your name haha it just made me start singing this song randomly.
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own