deathmonster369

Time zone: Central
Favorite game other than MineCraft: atm SimCity
How you found out about the server: MCForums
How long you have played MC: Since Beta 1.2
Your pets names: dog-Murphy , bearded dragon- Lizzy
What you are good at in MC: Building, building, building,
What you are good at IRL: Carpenter IRL....building :P
Type of music you like: Hard/Classic Rock (80s like ACDC)
To you like sports: I enjoy watching sports, not playing them
Do you play any sports: Stated above
Are you apart of any other communities?: I stopped playing MC for a while so not atm
What time do you normally play game?: Normally after work but i can be sporadic at times
Do you like bacon?:  I prefer Zebra.....of course i like bacon
Have you ever been in a helicopter? : I Wish
Is PvP or raiding allowed?: I hate PVP so much
Have you ever been out of your home country?: been to Jamaica, Costa Rica, and Mexico.  Going to Aruba from 17th to 23rd
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.: I'll share anything i want to with people, i'm not the kind of person to hold secrets.  Which is ironic cuz irl i'm an incredibly shy person

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0