Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Why do old guys play video games?

Started by DanSolo, April 04, 2015, 01:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanSolo

Hi,

I'm DanSolo and I approve of this message.

I got my Old Guy license when I started to get gray hair early in life (30s).  I played video games way, WAY before they had PCs, which must have stressed my body so I got gray hair.  Also, I was a geek pretty young too.

Now, I like to game because I need to feel superior to young kids, expounding my life's knowledge in order to put them down.  Their skills and reaction time may be better, but they are no match for my sarcasm and critical nature.  That's right, I accumulated a bottomless well of anger.

Eventually, I wear down their iddy-bitty self esteems until they go back to playing another game on another server.   Even though the youth are our future, I live in the present.  The future and present cannot coexist without ripping apart the space-time continuum.  At any rate, if they aren't paying their taxes, then they don't deserve to live off my hard earned wages.  Who the hell do they think they are? Taking my money and destroying the universe?

I like to play in an Arma 3 Epoch map all by myself.   When other old guys log in, I usually tolerate it while being annoyed because they usually play their game while I play mine.  Don't get me wrong, I don't immediately trust an old guy because I like to have my own stuff and won't share unless I'm forced to interact.

When I met Clay, I liked him cause he appeared in front of me and was cool about it.  Later, I ran into him and didn't recognize him.  So, I reached out by offering to give him the fuel truck I found.  That's when he and his friends lobbed explosives at me and shot me in the face.  Out of respect for this selfish act, the refusal to exchange gifts and keeping me away from their stuff, I knew I found common ground with some old guys.

So, if you meet me, please leave me alone and don't touch my stuff.

Flareside

Too late, all your cinder block belongs to me, and any more you find you can just deliver to my base Muahahahaha

Flare