Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

One Bloody Moon

Started by Tokilin, November 20, 2014, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

So with the eventual release of Blood Moon Thresh, there will be 4 out of 5 of the roles filled involving blood moon skins. Let's make a (blood) pact now that if they release another Blood Moon skin and it's either a Jungler or Mid, we'll make a team to specifically role with the Blood Moon Skins.

In other news, Rito plox! New Bloody skin!!
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

JudgeCrane

They already have all 5 roles, blood moon elise would be your jungler and akali mid. ;)
But yes lets do the team blood moon it would make for some epic screenshots.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tokilin

They have a blood moon Elise? I was unaware of this fact. To correct my previous statement... Rito, please release faster!!

JudgeCrane

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

JudgeCrane

Here ya go Toki more Ears action. Its legacy so this and popstar ahri will be mine! >:D
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/12/129-pbe-update.html

Zito

I would say I want jungle in that comp, but I know Shadow is a Legendary Elise, so he can have it :P. I'll take whatever Toki doesn't

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

The elise penta was probably the only notable thing I done on elise, its hard to 1v5 a team and with a elise its just not common... Don't forget I'm a legendary shen player as well. I just need the skin. :D

Zito

I forgot about Blood Moon Shen. I guess I will be the Elise then :P. Although I need to practice her more, my mechanics with her are still a bit sloppy.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

They have arrived. The blood shall shed.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins