Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

[TeamCG] Recruiting

Started by Zito, July 10, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

I'd like to get an official team out together for Claytonia. I'm talking about set positions and the whole nine yards. So, I'd like anyone who plays league, and is level 30, to post here with the following:

1. Preferred Role and top three champions in that role

2. Secondary Role and top three champions in that role.

3. IGN  and current Solo Queue Ranking

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Preferred Mid: Syndra, Orianna, TF, Riven(testing against ad mids)
Secondary ADC: Vayne, Caitlyn, Jinx, will buy more.
IGN:Shadowkrag soloq leauge Gold V
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Preffered Jungle: Shaco, Wukong, Rek'Sai
Secondary Support: Braum, Sona, Morgana
IGN: Zito6694 Solo Queue Ranking: Silver V

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Though I don't really play this game as much as I used to, I'd love to play together if I catch you on (as I have often been doing with Judge)

Preferred: Uh, actually, I don't really have one. I get rather sick of playing the same role every single time. I suppose ADC and Jung are my top followed by mid then top. I do not support. I suppose that would make me an alternate if you'll have me?
ADC: Twitch, Lucian, Jinx
Jung: Xin Zhao, Cho, Twitch, Evelynn (Kinda)
Mid: Talon, Anivia, Fizz
Top: Shyvana, Xin zhao, Fizz
IGN: Millarz, Bronze 2
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

SDPandaZz

1. Preferred Role: Support

-Soraka
-Morgana
-Sona
(All depending on the enemy team adc OR support! ^^)

2. Secondary Role: ADC

-Jinx
-Vayne
-Ashe

3. IGN: SDPandaZz (Both NA server and EUW server)
   Current Solo Rank: Bronze V (Please, I'm not bad T_T I get bad teams <3 )

:3

JudgeCrane

When is the team gonna start up :o
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

When we have at least five people. As of now it seems that we only have a four man team. We need at least one more to start.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Can't wait to begin... 

joe21221

I dont think you want me on your team XD

Zito

Joe, by the time you get to level 30 you'll be plenty good enough to be on the team. You have made great progress so far, and you're only level 13 (Or was it 14 now?).\

Judge, that Teemo pic is slightly scary. Slightly.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

No, Joe.  Its me and my 800 ping that wouldn't be welcome in PVP.    I can live with it.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

JudgeCrane

Maybe we can start doing ranked 3's? Since we haven't had much online for doing ranked 5's.
We could also play it casually. Or like my old team we do couple normals find good team synergy then bring it to ranked.
3's is great for climbing elo, need less rune pages and smaller champ pools, shorter games=faster ladder climbing.

My old team we went up a whole leauge in a couple hours playing with a champion pool of like 6 champions.

I think for now we could do alot of ranked 3's since we usually have 3-4 ppl online at some point of the day.

Zito

Sounds good to me. My problem is that most people aren't very good at Ranked 3s so we'd need to do quite a bit of practice first.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins