Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

What kind of minecraft server would you like to see Claytonia run?

Started by Clay, June 20, 2014, 01:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semi-Vanilla
3 (25%)
Tekkit
7 (58.3%)
Feed The Beast
2 (16.7%)
Pixelmon
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Clay

***If we can get donations or a member of the community would like to foot the bill***

P.S. if i missed a type of server that you would like to see on Claytonia just post below and I will add it to the poll.

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

PrimeZz

If we can all decide on what type of server will best fit everyone. I will switch my server over to it. It will be a Claytonia server either way, but I would like to run something that is going to be played.

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

JudgeCrane

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

JudgeCrane

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

If you don't like it, then make sure you vote for something else lol.

Pixelmon probably won't win anyway, no-one has ever expressed any interest in it
Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

Really Tslat? I talked to you about it a couple weeks ago. I would vote for it, but something like that would have to be really well done. Not to mention for it to be anywhere near actually good, someone would have to write and rewrite a lot of the programs in it. It could be done, and for a pokemon fanatic like myself, I would really enjoy a pixelmon server, but I am among the few that would think so. Not saying that there is only a few pokemon lovers out there, just saying that most would not really enjoy such a thing. If I where to vote on favorit, it would be Pixelmon, but realistically thinking of how it would go, I think the best bet would be a tekkit server, but I am not much a fan of the tekkit we had used. I would prefer something allong the lines of tekkit lite. Either way this goes, as always I will be there at least some times.
Zero-

Tslat

Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

Well this voting is going just about as well as when I asked everyone what kind of FTB server they wanted......

furryoldlobster

Seeing how I'm completely unfamiliar with 3 out of 4 of those games....my vote shouldn't garner any consideration.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

That's probably because our Minecraft community has dwindled.. your best bet would be to start a server out of your own instance, and bring more people in
Like what you see here?

Clay

Quote from: Tslat on June 20, 2014, 09:13:51 PM
That's probably because our Minecraft community has dwindled.. your best bet would be to start a server out of your own instance, and bring more people in

Agreed
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

TigerHeart6

I'm not sure what Feed the Beast is, and I've only read a little bit about Tekkit. So I'm not voting until I find out.

JudgeCrane

FTB is basically tekkit,  just another modpack launcher, a lot of modmakers endorse ftb.

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Because the author of the modpack was eaten by his pet lion right after he published it
Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

So I switched the world file out, and started a new one. I have started on the spawn. And if we decide to switch over to a tekkit or whatever. I will start the spawn yet again. But so far I am really happy with how it is turning out.

PrimeZz

Tslat

Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

There is a very good reason why that bridge is there.

~Zero
Zero-

Tslat

Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

Zero-

Zito

I voted Tekkit, as that was popular when we had it before, and I feel it will be popular again. I'd be happy to help out with it too, as I ran the old one lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Landicon

If we still use Tekkit then I'm all for it! I have some friends willing to play alot and I've been telling them non stop about all the fun we had and the great community we've built :D

Zito

I'd love it if we got back to the old days of Tekkit XD. Those were some good times.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Landicon

I miss Penis Ravine... honestly that was the last thing any of us expected when we generated that world.

smith1701

I want to try anything I love mine craft. I'd like to hang out more with ya all.

PrimeZz

So I have had a few problems with putting in a tekkit server. The first is that on my end for some ungodly known reason I cant get my tekkit launcher to open the tekkit classic at all. And that is the only tekkit I can get to work on the server.

The second problem is that the tekkit lite is throwing errors and shutting down the server almost instantly on start up.

If someone can help me with my problem of my tekkit not launching classic then I will put that in.

Tslat

Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

Tslat

Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

I wanted to go to tekkit classic but I still cant figure out why my launcher wont launch tekkit classic at all...

Tslat

Lol if people want tekkit then work towards tekkit, if you can't figure it out then just be patient lol, I'll look when I'm home
Like what you see here?

Zito

If you go Tekkit classic I won't play, just saying. Too many abuses and overpowered items.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Thats a good idea, get the mods that we all want as long as they are up to date and stable. We could also add mods to existing modpacks not sure how to do that though?

Landicon

I wish I could find the old pack I had on another server I had alot of fun on. The only problem is that it got shut down plus the name Z******t is quite popular so finding the thing is harder than I expected. I'll let you know if I find it.

Zito

If we did a custom pack, it would be much, much harder to get people on. People like the familiarity of the known packs.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins