Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Where is everyone playing

Started by smith1701, June 12, 2014, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smith1701

What server is everyone playing? I do like the solitude to a point but the voices in my head are more lonely. I'd like to be more involved in the community.

joe21221

Once i can get my FTB launcher to be fixed and as soon as the server is open publically. ill probably be spending a lot of time On feed The Beast

Zito

A lot of us are playing League of Legends.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

I've been having to work more this whole week, and the time I do actually get on MC is filled with the map I'm building
lol I've tried a couple times to get on Vanirra, but no one is ever on.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Tslat

I've been told it's summer too, meaning  lot of people are doing other stuff, but idk

I've been very busy, but I'm working towards getting some more stuff going.
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

I've been ridiculously busy.  Even my D&D game is taking a hit.  I plan on going back to vanilla soon.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Yeah i know the feeling furry, I'm in the same titanic
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

Quote from: Tslat on June 12, 2014, 04:09:24 PM
I've been told it's summer too, meaning  lot of people are doing other stuff, but idk

i havent been online much at all lately BC im outside.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

smith1701

What's league of legends?
I miss ya all anyhow

Zito

League of Legends is MOBA style game. Basically you have two teams of five people (There are other variants but this is the main one). Each person on a team plays a champion, and each team has minions. The minions march forth no matter what, and jut keep fighting other minions. The champions try to keep the enemy minions, and the enemy champions, from getting to their Nexus (Like a power source I guess you could say; if it dies, you lose the game). I can't sum it all up very well, so here's a video that will help. Also, if you go to youtube and read the description on this video, that will help too.

Welcome to League of Legends

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

I'm gonna be on tonight at 11 pst.  anyone else?
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.