Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Harry Potter Games?

Started by Millarz, April 21, 2014, 08:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millarz

Aw I used to have an SNES. Good memories :3 I see that RPG game does not really have to do with NES though. It reminds me of a Harry Potter GB color game I used to play.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Yeah it existed. I also had Harry Potter Quidditch. That one still works :D

Zito

Ooh a Quidditch game sounds really fun.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

My brother and I used to have one on the PS, many years ago lol
It was an interesting game. Fun for a little bit but it didn't take long for us to move on to a different game.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

I think I might have played a Quidditch game on Gamecube once, I'm not positive though. I used to play the regular installments on GBA, then on DS (The first DS). I think my last one was Goblet of Fire.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Whoa who made this a separate thread? I saw this and went "when in the world did I make this thread? Am I going crazy?" Anyways since I apparently sparked a thread conversation, I also have Harry Potter legos on XBox360 and Order of the Phoenix I think on PS2. I went through a huge HP phase.

Zito

I seperated it since we were getting off the topic of the other thread. I too went through a HP phase, mainly being 90% of my childhood lol. The movies always came out around my Birthday, so that was what I did on my Birthday every year XD. Went and watched the newest one lol. Of course, I also read the books as soon as tehy came out too.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Just saying, I played a turn based harry potter: Chamber of Secrets game when I was a kid fro either the GBC or the GBA. I dominated. Just saying.
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Yeah, like total final fantasy style. It was epic. I maxed out all my characters, and could eventually one-hit the last boss. (They let you restart the game with all your levels and stuff when you beat it)

Zito

I must find this game. That is my new mission in life.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Like I said, GBA or GBC. Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.

Blaidrug

Quote from: Tokilin on May 01, 2014, 03:19:18 AM
   Yeah, like total final fantasy style. It was epic. I maxed out all my characters, and could eventually one-hit the last boss. (They let you restart the game with all your levels and stuff when you beat it)

I love when a game lets you do that.
Especially if they put secrets and achievements in places you can't reach without the abilities you get much later on :3
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

Those are awesome, it adds so much replay value to the game, you'd think more would do it.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Quote from: Tokilin on May 01, 2014, 03:09:52 AM
   Just saying, I played a turn based harry potter: Chamber of Secrets game when I was a kid fro either the GBC or the GBA. I dominated. Just saying.

THAT'S IT! That's the game I played. It was a total segway into Pokemon :p Man, I need to find that game again. Oh wait, I think the internal battery ran out.

Tokilin

Ah, that sucks. Maybe find a ROM online for it? They're to be used for copies of games, and since you've owned an edition it would make sense. Might need an emulator as well.