Main Menu

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Started by Tokilin, April 10, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

Oh my lord this game infuriates me! Here's the difficulty chain: Normal (Could walk through with your eyes closed), Hard (Slightly challenging, opens your eyes and it's no problem, and Lunatic (Let's give a bunch of level one's bronze weaponry and pit them against a bunch of level three's who have steel weaponry and out number your group 2:1)

And then there are the two modes, classic and casual. In casual, if your people die, they can rejoin you in battle next fight. In classic mode, if your people die... they're dead end of story, you no longer get to play with that character.

If you couldn't guess, I'm working on lunatic mode: Casual. I've beaten hard mode classic, and that wasn't all that challenging. unfortunately in Lunatic mode I've found that if you're not on casual, you'll halt your progress through the game. In order for me to get to where I am currently (Chap 3 of 41) I've had to put units in places where I knew they were going to die to save another unit who could finish off the baddie (As I normally only play classic mode, this hurt my brain a lot).

Are there any superbly skills tacticians on Claytonia who could possibly help me out? 
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

I was sitting next to you... and you said that you wouldn't help me as I sent my people to their quick and one-hitted deathes... YOU BASTARD!

Zito

I was playing League. It's too addicting TT_TT.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Ive been playing a lot actually. And i grow attached to every character, i cant let any die, wether theyre usefull or not. My best suggestion. Dont let them die. It helps a lot

Tokilin

Have you played on lunatic mode? You have to sacrifice them to proceed and live through a battle T ~T

I beat hard mode on classic, I know the pains of losing a character @~@ (Not that I did)

Zito

Toki's lying, he killed the Sniper guy! Although, he is correct. It is impossible to beat lunatic without losing people...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

joe21221

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

You give up so soon? And I've beaten the game multiple times, Zito XD

My strategies don't involve the archer anyway. Well, maybe in lunatic mode. So, Mr. Joe, shall we all work together on this?

Zito

I'm good for some stratamagizifying!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins