News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Whitelist Application

Started by Chengusmon, April 02, 2014, 04:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chengusmon

*Time zone: PST
Your two favorite games: Minecraft, L4D2
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Minecraft Forums
Your pets names: Charlie
What you are good at in real life: I play a lot of instruments, and I play basketball, soccer, volleyball
What sort of music you like: I like rap
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Basketball, soccer, volleyball. I even like golf
Other communities you are a part of: I'm also in a vanilla minecraft server, which I've been playing for about half a year
*What time you normally come online: Whenever I'm off school, so it ranges from 1pm to 6pm
*Do you like bacon? Yes. times a million
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yes
How long you have played Minecraft: A year and a half
What you are good at in Minecraft: I like to build. I'm competent in redstone.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only): I bring a personality to a community. I love chatting with people, and I'm generous. I'll always play if you guys add me
What race do you want to be (*RPG server only):  Human. Definitely human. Not an elf, who wants to be an elf anyways?
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: You can try >:]
What is rule #4 (*Towny server only):
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): I dont have teamspeak, but if its needed i can get it
Anything else you want to share with the community:

Tslat

Welcome to Claytonia!

Thanks for getting teamspeak and coming online too, there's a lot more stuff going on in teamspeak that you miss out on by just being ingame.

I've also gone and whitelisted you on the Vanilla server, so feel free to check that out if you're interested.

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to contact either myself, Obi42, ClayGarth, or Allpone either ingame, on teamspeak, or on the forums.
If for some reason you can't find us, just make a post somewhere on the forums and we'll find it.

~Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Kathryn

Can't figure out what server you applied for, but either way... Welcome to Claytonia!

Zito

Looks like he applied for RP and Vanilla :o. Welcome to Claytonia!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Obi42

Welcome to Claytonia!

For the RP server, once you can get on while there is an Admin or Ranger there, we can finish getting you setup there.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Clay

Quote from: Chengusmon on April 02, 2014, 04:30:25 AM

*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): I dont have teamspeak, but if its needed i can get it

Welcome to Claytonia

Teamspeak is not required (it should be though), however, I highly recommend getting it. It is the best way to get to know everyone. and tons of fun.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

TigerHeart6

Welcome to Claytonia! Don't let Tricky scare you away! :)

Zito

Quote from: Clay on April 02, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

Teamspeak is not required (it should be though), however, I highly recommend getting it. It is the best way to get to know everyone. and tons of fun.

If you don't end up getting Teamspeak, which I too highly recommend, the second best way to get to know people is by being active on the forums!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Quote from: Zito on April 02, 2014, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: Clay on April 02, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

If you don't end up getting Teamspeak, which I too highly recommend, the second best way to get to know people is by being active on the forums!

My second sentence says how he joined teamspeak lol
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

That's my bad, I guess I missed that part of your post XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

oops. i thought u had a default response. i didnt read it

good to have you in claytonia! thanks for checking out TS
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video