Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Stupid Lobster Moments....

Started by furryoldlobster, March 15, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

Why are there signs that say, "speed enforced by radar"?  The radar wave isn't going to shock me, or throw a pie in my face if I'm driving over the speed limit.  This is stupid.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

What was it that pageant girl said once?

"I don't think we should rely on solar power because if we do it too much we will use up all the sun"
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

maxamil

Quote from: Tslat on March 15, 2014, 11:36:03 PM
What was it that pageant girl said once?

"I don't think we should rely on solar power because if we do it too much we will use up all the sun"

What does this have to do with what Furry said? Is this you trying to insult Furry for no reason?haha

furryoldlobster

Nah, no insult.  I think he's in the spirit of the post.  Generally stupid things.  Expending the sun using solar power? Ridiculous. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

That's kind of like this woman that went camping with my father and his friends a long time ago. She had never been camping before, and came out of her tent on the morning with a hair dryer In one hand and a curling iron in the other. She asked where she could plug them in... My dad and his friends, who had been up all night drinking, and were still at it, told her about the "current bush" about a hundred yards down the trail... Pretty sure you can all guess how this story ends XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Pretty much directly stealing from Demitri Martin....but when doors are labeled, "this is not an exit.", when the door clearly could be used as an exit.  That sign is off by like....100%
~ cinema sign.