Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

The Shaded City Mystery

Started by furryoldlobster, February 26, 2014, 12:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millarz

Arya is quite awake from the alarms. It seems she's going to have to get used to being woken up by them if she's going to set them up every night. She eyes her surroundings to check what has set off the alarm.

Spot Check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

furryoldlobster

Daniel's Morning

"Hey!", a voice speaks "Daniel! Is that you?"

Its two of the humans from his party last night.  "What are you doing out here?"
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Arya's Spot Check
SUCCESS

Arya glaces towards the lake, but sees no reason for disturbance.  It must be her alarm in the forest!  Before she takes another step, she spots a figure heading right at her!  He's running awkwardly, pushing himself off every tree in an attempt to run faster.  He stumbles and collapses unconscious in front of Arya.

It takes just a moment, but Arya recognizes him.  He's one of the obnoxious humans from the inn!  His clothes are completely tattered and soaked with blood.  He's covered in large lacerations, but they're not from any blade she's ever seen.  Each gash is wide; far too wide to be made by a sword.  It looks more like a claw strike, but judging by the distance between wounds, these claws are twice the size of the Sea Lion's! 
~ cinema sign.

danny4rest

Daniel gets up before saying, "I was just heading to the lake and decided to spend the night here."
Then he starts heading to the lake.

Zito

Well rested from his night of trance, Zeeto gets up from his spot under the cottonwood. He looks around, and notices Arya, with a bloody man at her feet! Zeeto rushes over, and realizes it is one of Daniel's buddies from the night before! Zeeto attempts to check the man's pulse, before asking Arya "Did you see what did this to him?"

Pulse Check

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Name: Aila Drakesberth               Bonuses:           Str: +1     Con: +1
Health Points: 11/11                                        Dex: +2     Int: +0
Gold: 2, 5 SP                                                        Wis: +0    Cha: +2
Armour Class: 14                                           Com: +3   Luk: 15

Aila sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her clothes weren't as disheveled as they were when she slept below the wall back in shaded city, between the walk and the fight yesterday she was probably to tired to roll around in her sleep. Her hair was still entirely displaced though. With her toothy comb she neatened her hair and packed up and holstered her gear. At that point she had turned around and saw what looked to be a bloody pile of clothes. Arya and Zeeto were already on the case.

When she walked over to the pile of clothes, she realized there was someone still in them. He was gravely hurt though. Looking him over, she recognized him to be one of the men from the Inn back in Shaded City. From looks of his wounds, it seemed to be something dangerous. Aila felt the cold ripples of a shiver climb up her spine as she realized it couldn't be to far off. This man could barely walk. Aila looked in the direction he had come, her vision helping her in the morning light. She hoped whatever did this to the man wasn't within their view.

Spot Check:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Millarz

Arya goes wide eyed at this bloody intrusion. Is some monster chasing this man? Whatever it is, it sure could do a number on a person. Red flags go off in the ranger's mind. They needed to find a place that was safe, else this thing could jump out at them. Something that large could swipe one of them in one hit.

"Guys. Everyone up! There's danger around," she hisses at her party. She tries being as quiet as possible in case the monster was close enough to listen in. "Colfar, can you heal this man's wounds? Aila, can you see anything? Everyone, hold on to me. I'll try making us undetectable until we know what we're dealing with," Arya says in the most level-headed tone she can muster, which, for a relatively inexperienced quester, is quite level-headed after all. True to her word, she attempts to cast "hide from animals." The ranger girl only hopes that this monster counts as an "animal." Well, and that the spell works of course.

Hide from Animals
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

furryoldlobster

Protectorates and Friends

Zeeto, holding the bloody man's wrist, attempts to check his pulse. 

SUCCESS

Zeeto finds a weak, but definite, pulse.  This man is still alive!

Aila's Spot Check
CRITICAL SUCCESS

Aila focuses her eyes on the path taken by the bloody man.  From her angle, they go on for quite some time.  She takes a closer inspection at the man's shoes.  They're so worn down that it looks as if they'd fall apart at mere sight!  This man has been running for hours.  Before Aila can tell anyone, Arya is already attempting to mask her party from any nearby animals.

SUCCESS
Arya is minimally successful.  She manages only to mask part of her own appearance.  Any simple-minded animal looking upon the ranger will see her torso, seemingly floating above the ground.

Spell causes 7 strain on Arya

Colfar, Knifey in hand offers his help.  He places his half-ling hands over unconscious man's bloody chest. 

Cure Light Wounds
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Colfar's Heal
FAILURE

Colfar tries to heal the man, but his wounds are too deep, and soon dies from his injuries.  "Noooooo", he yells to the sky and at no one particular.  "Damn you!  Quickly now Knifey!  Perform Knife to mouth!"

Spell causes 6 strain on Coflar

Someone should probably stop Colfar now....
~ cinema sign.

Blade7737

Kirito immediately tries to lock down Colfar before he goes any further Kirito screams "NOOOOOOOOO".

Mind Lock
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

furryoldlobster

Mind Lock Attempt
SUCCESS

The young psion uses his powerful telepathic abilities and stops Colfar from taking any mental action.  The half-ling, seemingly lifeless, plops to the ground, with Knifey twirling randomly along the way.  Luckily, it avoids hitting the vulnerable Half-ling. 
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

Phew. That spell took its toll on Arya even though it didn't work very well. That and it was pointless. Oh well. It's better safe than sorry in Arya's eyes. Perhaps it was a little bit paranoid, she admits to herself. She turns her attention to the new human arrival. He was bleeding profusely. The blood flow must be staunched. The girl took out the rope from her backpack and tied it around the mans wounds on his arms so blood would be hard pressed to leak from it without restricting blood flow too much. She did this too with his torso, although the wrapping was awkward with the rope. It was better than nothing. If Arya could sew his wounds shut with a hook and fishing wire, she would, but she didn't want to risk only hurting the man more. This man needs food and water to replenish his blood. Arya goes to the lake and fills her water skin and returns. She helps the man drink the water and then goes to set a fire to cook the fish. She takes Knifey while Colfar is incapacitated just in case he comes to and starts having the sudden urge to stab someone. She wouldn't put it past him to do that with the mental state he's currently in.

Fiyah!

(Gnome? What gnome furry?)

furryoldlobster

Arya has trouble forcing the corpse to drink.  She ties the rope around it just fine though. 

~ cinema sign.

Millarz

(Oh lol missed the "soon dies" part)

Arya feels foolish for trying to save a dead guy. She blushes after realizing the human is as dead as a door nail. Hey, she didn't realize he was dead! He could have just fainted... Still, she should cook breakfast so S'kavara might tell the party who blew up the guild. Could this death be related to the guild? That possibility seemed far-fetched. Still, it was something to keep in mind. "What could have done this?" she asks the party. After a moment, she also voices, "This couldn't be related to the guild explosion, could it?" Arya quickly glances at S'kavara to see if the filleting fish is loosening his tongue.

Tokilin

Gold: 2, 5 SP                                                        Wis: +0    Cha: +2

Aila breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Nothing was charging them, and it looks like the man had been running for a while. The beast couldn't have been close. "It seems as though these men trying to be heroes ended up dinner for something. Judging from the wear in his shoes, he been running for a while, but I doubt he could've run all night with injuries like those... perhaps whatever it was that got him was nocturnal? Either way, whatever it was shouldn't be too close.". Aila watched as the man died before them, unable to give them a hint as to what the beast was. "Hopefully his companions took it the other direction..." she thought to herself.

Aila sat down next to Arya's fire and watched her begin to cook the 'fish' they had gotten as a reward for their fight the other night. Curious, Aila got up a few seconds after she had sat and headed towards the lake to where the fight had taken place. She wanted to see if the corpse was still there or not.

I don't think I'll need a spot check to see if an inanimate corpse is still where it died or not... I'll throw a roll just in case you want it still, Furry.

zerokiriyu

After watching the group freak out over a man, that was already signing his death, he followed Arya to the fire where he would wait patiently.
Zero-

furryoldlobster

As Arya awaits a possible answer from S'kavara, Aila passes the still incapacitated and drooling Half-ling, and heads over to the beached Sea Lion. It still lies, fillets cut out, drying in the morning sun.  It smells....fishy, but untouched by anything other than flies. 

~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Daniel's Plight
Daniel rudely ditches his only allies and heads to the lake.  A few hours later, he realizes he left all his gear, weapons, and rations at his campsite.

Oops.

He'll have to go back and retrieve his supplies now.
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Aila pinches her nose at the sight of the large sea lion. "At least it's here..." Quickly, Aila turns around and heads back to the group, where the fish quickly replaced the smell in her nostrils. Sitting cross legged at the fire, she looked S'kavara in the eyes. "Well, you can see your fish in front of you, I'm sure your 'keen senses' can smell it if your eyes are failing you. Are you at least going to tell these two what you know of their guild? That was your promise, was it not?"

With an un-impressed look on her face, Aila watched the cat as she awaited him to either tell the two what they wanted to know or at least reply to her.

zerokiriyu

He looks up at the young girl. While part of the promise is that with fish, I would answer their questions, but she seems to forget all of that promise."My promise was that if you would catch me fish, I would answer any questions you may have, but if that is the only question you can think to ask, I will leave. That being said, thus far you are the only person to ask me a question, and you asked that. Should I take that as a time to leave, or would you like to try being polite?"
Zero-

Tokilin

Aila sneered, "For all I care, you can leave. Politeness is a privilege to those who see me after I eat my morning rations. It's just a bit later into the day that I eat now because I have the opportunity to upgrade my meal. I do look forward to fishing though. We are going fishing still, right, Arya?" The last part of the sentence was directed towards the 'chef' of the group. Aila grabbed a fish fillet from the fire. "Or are we not doing that on account of wild beasts and hidden chests in the area? By the way, that sea lion we nabbed yesterday night is still there. I wouldn't trust it though... it seems a little... fishy."

zerokiriyu

"What a drag."The attention seemed to veer from him and back to the cook. He had no want to be here. While he does enjoy fish, he didn't enjoy the fact that he was here with so many idiots. He knew if he tried to leave now, it would only end in a fight. Aiden seemed to comfortable with the cook, and if S'kavara ended up in a fight with them, it would only cause more issues. The only way out of this one, is to answer their questions, something else he had no interest in doing.
Zero-

furryoldlobster

Colfar's brain atrophies and begins to wither away under the wicked psion's spell. 
~ cinema sign.

Blade7737

Kirito release's the spell and slowly steps away from him

Zito

Seeing everyone sitting by the fire, and smelling the 'fish' cooking, Zeeto walks over and sits by the fire. "So, our friend over there was obviously attacked by something much more fierce than our friend on the fire here. Does anyone recognize the wounds?" Zeeto asks the last question in the hopes that someone will have some form of answer to what they could be dealing with. "Judging by the blood trail, this man has been running for hours. I've heard it takes about a day to walk around this lake. If the creature is aquatic, we are still in danger." Zeeto grabs a hunk of Seal from the fire, using a willow branch he found laying around as a fork. "Our next move should be to decide whether we want the challenge of fighting this creature, or do we just want to forget about it and leave." Now directing his questions at S'kavara, Zeeto continues. "Anthros, you have your fish. What do you know of the guild's destruction?" After his last question, Zeeto begins to gnaw on his hunk of seal. It's surprisingly tasty. 

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Colfar slowly stands after being under influence of Kirito's spell.  It takes a moment, but he soon realizes what happened.  After the Half-ling attempted to save the bloody man's life, his allies attacked him, stole his blade, and tortured his mind.  "This is what I get for trying to revive a stranger?  Tortured by a psion, and the rest of you just allow it?!", says Colfar, taking time to individually glare at every member of the party.  "You obviously don't want, or need me.  Go heal your own wounds!"  Colfar surveys the area, looking for something.  "I'll take Knifey, and be on my way.  Who has my blade?"
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

"Aila! Yelling at S'kavara will get us no where," Arya hisses at the other girl under her breath.  How are they supposed to get answers if the foolish half-elf just shoos all their answers away? It dawns on Arya that Aila was not a part of the guild and is not as invested as the ranger is in getting these answers. Arya needs these answers. She has to know why her guild was targeted, why the three protectorates and all their guild friends had their steadfast guild crumble before them. The time with her whole party has thus far been short, but still Arya mistakenly felt like they were striving for one unified goal. She supposes it's her own idealism that make her think so. "And yes," she adds, "we're going fishing later. I still need to get something for the shopkeeper."

The ranger is thrown off guard by Colfar's raging. She hadn't expected to hear him. "Torture? I don't believe that was his intention. You were about to mutilate a body with Knifey. I don't think Knifey would fancy being stuck down someone's throat, now would you? I took Knifey so you wouldn't hurt him by sticking him somewhere he shouldn't be. If you'd calm down, I'll give you Knifey back, but please don't leave. Not yet at least. A guide home would be much appreciated. Would you at least let Knifey stay so he may guide us home? I think Knifey would like being in charge like that." No, Arya was not going crazy like Colfar, but she sees Colfar is too far gone to be reconciled. He sees Knifey as a thing that can talk and has feelings. So be it. Arya will use that to convince Colfar to stay.

Still, she needs answers for herself and for Zeeto. There may be more danger ahead if the bomb-planters had other plans besides just blowing up the building. Arya turns to S'kavara with apologizing eyes. She says, "I apologize for that outburst on Aila's behalf. We do not want you to leave. You are welcome here." If S'kavara leaves because of Aila's sneer, then the party will have made an enemy that Arya would much rather have as an ally. "As for your promise, we do have fish now. Could you please tell us your knowledge of the guild bombing? Who bombed us?"

furryoldlobster

"So you take hostages now?", Colfar questions Arya.  "I thought you were supposed to be the good guys.  I highly doubt Knifey will show you anything as your prisoner, especially after the way you let that nasty psion perform wicked spells on me.  Now, Knifey is coming with me...or else".  The tiny half-ling does his best to appear larger so as to intimidate Arya. 

He's like three feet tall, and only becomes more adorable with anger....

~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Armour Class: 14                                             Com: +3   Luk: 15

"Yelling? Who was yelling? I was simply being stark. If you're not straight forward with this cat, he'd rather just lay under a tree and dream about mice or something." Aila said in a matter of fact tone, all the while thinking back to her discussion with S'kavara at the burnt down guild hall. Aila took a chomp out of her fillet.

Chewing her food, she turned towards Zeeto. "I don't think we should go after the beast. I mean, it's apart of this area, right? It's not like it'll bother the town. If it was going to do that, it probably would have done so already. We'll probably just end up getting ourselves hurt over 'being heroes'." She wasn't sure if Zeeto could understand her with her mouth full, but surely he got the gist.

After that, while chewing still, she listened to the exchange between Colfar and Arya. "By the way Colfar, since when did you start being so eccentric? I know back at the alchemists house you were pretty level headed... None of us had extra weapons at the time to share, let alone those for your size. When we got to town, the closest thing we found to a weapon was the butter knife. We don't seem to be a rich group, but I'm sure there will be some sort of reward for doing whatever it is we're out here doing. Perhaps we can get you a proper weapon when we get back to shaded city? I'm sure you could keep both weapons if you really wanted to." Finished that, she directed her next question towards the group in general. "So how many do you think we'll have to catch in order to appease the shop keeper? Do man eating fish even sell for a good enough price?"

Zito

After listening intently to Aila's munch-infested speech, Zeeto hoped he got the idea of what she was trying to say.  "I think if we do go after the beast, at least one of is will end up dead, or at the very least, severely wounded. It would definitely be more wise to just go fish collecting during the day, and leave before nightfall. I don't fancy being here another night with all the strange goings-on around here. The only reason I can see to stay is to look for this chest the racist armorer mentioned. If it is real, it could have some very valuable items in it. If we can't use them, at the very least we could sell them." Once again, Zeeto took a few more bites of his hunk of Seal. After chewing thoughtfully for a couple minutes, he directed another question at the apparently oblivious Anthros. "Well, do you have answers for us or not? What do you know of our guild's destruction?" Still waiting for an answer, Zeeto turned to Colfar. "You know, Aila has a point. What happened to you out here? You used to be such a smart Half-ling. Now you think your only allies out here have turned on you?"

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

"I vouch for not going after the beast either," Arya adds. She doesn't know where the idea to go after the beast even came from. No matter. They weren't going to go through with the idea anyways. As she awaited S'kavara's response, she turned part of her attention to Colfar. She was quite interested in what he had to say, and it had much to do on whether or not Colfar would be reunited with "Knifey" now or once they were back in the city.

furryoldlobster

Colfar is in a quandary.  His only friend is held hostage by a group that allows a psionic child, with trouble controlling his powers during times of duress, attack a fellow teammate.  Have any of them ever been mind locked?  Its excruciating to suddenly become a prisoner locked in a useless body!  On top of that, the Elf insulted the intelligence of the only party member capable of spontaneous healing. 

Despite all this, it seems one of them has Knifey, and isn't willing to give him up.  Colfar will have to play along with these rapscallions....for now.  "I'll have you know, Knifey could have saved that man", the cleric starts.  "The wounded flesh wasn't right.  Knifey said it was crooked and tangled.  If it could be unraveled, I could have brought him back.  That man is lost forever now".

Colfar turns to Zeeto and speaks.  "What else am I supposed to think when all you've done is allow an unstable psionic boy to perform mind melting magic on me, take my friend and weapon, and insult my intelligence?  What reason do I have to trust any of you?"

~ cinema sign.

Blade7737

"i would rather save the man's throught so he doesn't take anymore pain to his death toll let him die in peace i say OK THAT'S NOT WHAT MY PARENTS WENT THROUGH IF YOU JUST DIDN'T GO TO STAB HIM IN THE THROUGHT WOULD HAVE STOPED YOU"

Millarz

Arya doesn't know whether or not what Colfar said was true. Still, she gives him the benefit of the doubt, at least verbally. "We didn't know that's what you were doing, Colfar. It looked like you were about to stab him. And I had no idea that mind locks hurt." Arya considers an option that she really would rather not resort to. The party cannot lose Colfar yet though. With a sigh, she says, "If I allow Kirito to put me in a mind lock, will you trust us more?" If she is actually mind locked, she dearly hopes someone will make sure Colfar doesn't stab her in her moment of vulnerability.

furryoldlobster

Colfar considers his options.  On one hand, no; this one gesture won't make up for any the party's acts of rudeness and torture.  On the other hand, it'd be hilarious. 

"Go ahead.  Knock yourself out!", he declares to Arya.
~ cinema sign.

Blade7737

no i can't do that Arya i'm not going to

Millarz

Admittedly Arya is getting curious about what being mind locked feels like. "No, it's alright, Kirito. Please do it," she says.

danny4rest

Daniel returns to his campsite and retrieves his weapons and gear that he didn't remember putting down and starts toward the lake, again...

Zito

"Colfar, as Arya said, it seemed as if you were going to stab the man in the mouth with Knifey. I believe your words were 'knife to mouth'? Does that really sound healthy? You tried a spell on him and it didn't work. You tell us that you were going to try something else, when there was no indication of that. Colfar, we are all very worried about you. You are a valuable member of this team. We just want the old you back. The one from before that bear kicked you a little too hard." After yet another little schpiel, Zeeto finished off his hunk of Seal, and turned to the Manther. Again. "Well, we're waiting. We want answers. Now." Zeeto said very impatiently.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Aila looked at Colfar. "When were you kicked by a bear? That doesn't sound entirely healthy... Have you at least been checked out by a physician?" The honey had entered her voice again, she was happy with her morning meal. "And what do you mean by flesh being crooked and tangled? They were large gashes. Flesh was missing..." Aila took a side glance a at the man. "What the hell happened to him..." she thought. She stood up and walked over to the man to look at his wounds. "Can you show me, Colfar?"

It wasn't like she was trying to draw his attention from the parties arguments about knifey, she was just curious at that point. "Also, once S'kavara spills his guts, are we going fishing first? Or maybe a morning treasure hunt?"

furryoldlobster

Colfar laughs.  Kicked by a bear?  What is this nonsense....  Aila's other question has pertinence. Colfar jumps up in excitement.  Finally, one of these humanoids isn't acting completely cringe-worthily idiotic. 

Colfar and Aila walk around the deceased bloody man to investigate further.

"They can't watch!", Colfar yells, referring to everyone who isn't Aila.  "These wounds.  They leave something in the body.  He would only stand a chance if the infected flesh was removed in time".  Indeed, the gashes are already putrid with disease.  This is too soon for decomposition.  This is almost reminiscent of the wolf Colfar defeated!  The half-ling whispers to Aila, "There's something truly vile in these woods.  Like I said; crooked.  I can stop it, but I need Knifey.  It's obvious these ugly, lying, numbskulls don't believe me.  You do, right?"
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Aila looked closely at the flesh, well what wasn't missing from the body. This was very reminiscent of the wolf Aila has closely examined. She almost wanted to touch the flesh, but thought otherwise. Who knew if it was contagious or not. Aila whispered back to Colfar. "The man was dead before you even tried to operate, and I doubt you'd be able to bring him back now. Whether or not you cut the flesh doesn't matter at this point. Whether or not you get knifey back isn't my problem. I could speak out, but all it would do is lower my standing with these people. Sorry, but you'll have to figure out the knife problem on your own. I do suggest you get friendlier with Arya though." Aila stood up and headed to the fire. It was hard to believe that they missed the diseased flesh when the man had first shown up. Returning to her seat she awaited her answer on the days plans, but it didn't seem like they were going to get anywhere unless the cat spoke up.

zerokiriyu

"What a drag." Annoyed that he had remained there for nothing, he stands and grabs Aiden away from Ayra. After Placing the cat on his shoulder he looks about the group. It would seem that all of them had forgotten the promise, even after he had just clearly stated it. After grabbing a chuck of fish that was cooked, he turn his back on them."It would appear that all of you have a tendency to forget what is said. I have no reason to tell you something that you will only forget."After these words being spoken, he begins walking off, back towards Shaded City.
Zero-

Zito

"So now you're just going to walk away?" Zeeto asks after the Anthros. "We held up our end of the bargain, now you must hold to yours. We want answers." Suddenly, Zeeto remembered the other half of S'kavara's promise. "So, if you don't want to answer our question about the guild just yet, how about another. Where did you come from?"

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

"So you'll attack a three foot half-man with his back turned", Colfar balks at Kirito. "But you won't strike down someone who asks for it as a science experiment?"   Colfar stands in pensive silence for a moment, then turns to Arya.  "I've obviously calmed down since near eternal internal imprisonment by that wicked little psionic brat.  Now would you, kindly, tell me where I can find Knifey? He'll save everyone of us!"

All eyes are off the corpse. 

It's right pinky begins lightly twitching, before its entire arm begins flailing uncontrollably. 

Its quite noticeable now. 

~ cinema sign.

Zito

Slightly distracted from S'kavara's idiocy, Zeeto turns toward the flailing-armed dead man. "Well, that's something you don't see every day. We shoud probably do something about that." Zeeto attempts to burn the body to prevent whatever is happening currently.

Burning Hands

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Burning Hands
SUCCESS

It takes slightly more concentration than he'd like, but Zeeto's hand glow ready as he briskly places his hands on the animated flailing man.  The sorcerer lights the left arm on fire so as to avoid any brushes with the corpse's active arm.

Spell causes 8 strain on Zeeto

Zeeto, looks proudly on his torched creation, but the moment quickly passes.  The entire body spasms wildly sending flames in all directions.  The flying embers avoid everyone except Kirito who feels the effect of the unexpected attack. 

1 damage inflicted on Kirito

Rolled luck rolls for all, and Kirito was the only one who failed...sorry bud :(

The corpse, fire still spreading over its body, begins to stand on its own.  It glares at Zeeto for only a moment before running at him with brutal intent.

Fire Zombie Melee Attack
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Zombie Attack!
MISS

The burning animated corpse quickly stumbles due to its still cooked flesh and misses the Sorcerer.  It stands, engulfed in flames, as a centerpiece to the group before collapsing due to its lack of usable, flame-free, limbs. 

"Believe me now?", Colfar states to the group.  "The flesh was crooked, and needed to be exiled"
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Aila's mouth went slightly agape as the corpses arm began to move. Was it a result of the flesh Colfar had shown her earlier? That was the only reason for it to move like that she thought to herself. Aila watched as Zeeto attempted to 'take care' of the body, and her mouth went slightly more agape as the body stood up. It was a pretty formidable sight, the flames on it's arm licking the rest of it's body. Patches here and there would spring into flame as any of the flesh it touched charred almost immediately. It managed to make one swing at Zeeto before it dropped to the ground, burning away at their feet.

"You never said it was gonna get up again, Colfar. That was so... cool!" Aila's eyes sparkled in amazement at the scene she had just seen. "I say we give him knifey back if things like that will keep happening." Aila directed her next comment at Arya. "Sure, he may not be in the rightest of all states, but it's clear now he knew what he was doing... even if he didn't specify."

Zito

"Colfar has definitely proved himself. Give him Knifey back Arya." Zeeto is in a slightly dazed state after the spell, and the fact that the flaming zombie attacked him.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins