Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

The Shaded City Mystery

Started by furryoldlobster, February 26, 2014, 12:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

SUCCESS
S'kavara watches on as the bear easily punts the tiny half-ling.  S'kavara circles the creature until....a moment to strike!

He plunges his shortsword deep in the animal's flesh.

9 damage inflicted on bear

Battle Order
Bear,  S'kavara, Kirito, Zeeto, Colfar
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Blade7737

Kirito attempts to lock down the bear something his father had thought him though he could never master he tries it anyways

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

Woodsy1995

Name: Lanor                                          Stats: STR [12]  (+1) DEX [16]  (+2)
Health Points: 7/7                                                          CON [14]  (+1) INT [14]  (+1)
Gold Pieces: 5                                                                 WIS [14]  (+1) CHA [11]  (0)
Silver Pieces: 0                                                                COM [8]  (-1)  LUCK [11]
Armor Class: 13

Lanor interested in this opportunity enquires on the details. all the time aware of his surroundings, he notices 3 doors and a hatch, he also notices the mass array of tables and what looked like a Dwarves drinking game happening in one of the corners, promising he thought to himself.
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

furryoldlobster

Kirito closes his eyes and concentrates on the grizzly.  "Calm, great beast of the forrest.  Calm"

Mindlink
SUCCESSFUL
Spell causes 7 strain on Kirito

The bear, once snarling wildly, has stopped in its tracks.  Kirito lifts his arm, and the powerful animal lifts his own.  A smirk crawls over the young psion's face, and and soon in front of the warriors, is a wobbly bear attempting to balance on one leg whist touching is nose with his paw.  Quite a sight. 

Just when enjoyment washes them, Kirito unleashes a gut-wrenching scream and collapses to his knees.  As the psion squeezing and hugs his own head as if trying to keep thoughts inside, Kirito motions to the bear. 

It was dead; an arrow right through its eye.   The sudden break in the mindlink has startled Kirito, but thankfully, didn't damage him.

"Thanks, kid", sounds a voice from behind above.  Three human hunters, all men, drop down. "Couldn't have done it without you."  As Kirito lifts gaze towards the three, he stops, fixated on one of them.  He recognizes this hunter.  He attacked S'kavara and Aiden! 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

"Be you friend or foe?" Zeeto asks the new arrivals. "If you are friend, welcome, if you are foe, I advise you to change your mind. Quickly."

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Meanwhile, back at the Speakeasy:

"Would ya look at this place!", exclaims Mac.  "Have you ever seen so many races brought together?  I'll tell ya why!"  Mac lifts his glass and points to it with his index finger.  "Beer!  Everyone here can forget about differences and just enjoy a good drink."  Mac takes a long sip of his pint and places it back on the dark oak tabletop.  "Now, imagine.  An entire town, every race, actually united behind something.  It starts with this delicious drink, but it ends with unity."  Mac starts his proposition, "Before we can begin this Amber Revolution, we need hops.  Lots of hops.  Netherton is the best place, but Shaded City has rules.  You'd need to find way to sneak in a few barrels of it, and we'll pay ya.  Real well too.  Whaddayasay?"

Ok, this man is clearly inebriated, but the offer seems legitimate.

Woodsy, we're trying to expand the game to include something called player controlled checks.  These include spot check, lie check, and sound check (for now at least).  A spot check would be rolled if you want to look about the room to discover something new, have a better description of the room,  or focus on particular aspects of the room.  A lie check would be to attempt to see through a lie.  A sound check would be to listen to any sounds around you, for maybe something that sounds out of place.  Check out posts on this page if you need some inspiration. http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2333.0
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

And returning to the three hunters:

"Foe?" he balks at Zeeto.  "Not to these magestic kitty cats.  Look, I thought about what you told me, kid", he says to Kirito.  S'kavara and Aiden look confused, but realize this conversation must have been within Kirito's and the hunter's minds.  "And you were right.  Hunting fire kittens and manthers is fundamentally wrong.  Bears on the other hand.  They've got it coming!"  This man has clearly learned nothing of the errors of his ways.  He's simply replaced his love of hunting felines with another vice.  The three muster up enough strength to begin slowly dragging the creature past everyone and towards Shaded City. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Name: Zeeto Nailo               Bonuses:          Str: +1     Con: +1
Health Points: 10/10                                      Dex: +3    Int: +3
Strain Points:   17/20                                     Wis: +2    Cha: +1
Armour Class: 16                                         Com: +1    Luk: 9

"Well, now that that's over," Zeeto begins to his companions, "We should continue to the lake. Who wants Colfar dragging duty?"

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Just after Zeeto begins conferring with his allies...

"Sarsaparilla!", yells the half-ling, violenty bringing his tiny torso to a seated position.  It seems Colfar has regained consciousness.  Seeing no bear, Colfar comes to the conclusion that he's the one responsible for the animal's demise.  He must have willed the creature out of existence!  He proudly stands up, and attempts to treat his wounds.

Cure Light Wounds
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

SUCCESS
Colfar must put extra effort into treating his wounds, but manages to heal himself slightly. 

Colfar healed by 1 hp
Spell causes 10 strain on Colfar

With his wounds barely treated, Colfar speaks to Zeeto, "I know my abilities must frighten you quite a bit, but I assure you, that wolf felt no pain as I discombobulated its cells out of existence."  Clearly, Colfar is clueless.  "I must ask a favor", speaks Colfar in a clear, but stern half-ling tone, "I need something beyond my terrific magic abilities.  I won't show you the way to the lake until one of you, or your allies in town, acquires a weapon for myself."
~ cinema sign.

Zito

"For now, take my blade. I can fight with magic." Zeeto hands the Half-ling his Khopesh blade. "I would like that back once we find you a weapon."

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

The half-ling eyes the blade that's nearly as big as him, and eagerly takes it from Zeeto.  Colfar makes a single attempt to swing the impressive blade, but topples under its relatively massive weight!  He lies helplessly as the Khopesh crushes the little humanoid's chest.  "New sword! new sword!", he yells waiting for someone to lift it off him.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Zeeto lifts his blade off of the Halfling's chest. "Maybe you should start with something a bit more your size. Anyone have a dagger?"

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Looks through the sacks he has, looking for a small blade or some sort of weapon.It might be a little big and hard to draw, but I have a re-curve bow and some arrows."
Zero-

furryoldlobster

Believing the Anthro Panther to be joking, Colfar responds, "That works, as long as you carry, arm, aim, and fire it for me.  Be serious, panther-boy.  I'm like three feet tall."

Seeing no options for weapons, and then considering he's got no basic supplies, or even any food, Colfar decides that a quick trip back to town might be within reason.

"The Magnificent Colfar shall return to Shaded City!", Colfar declares walking back towards town. 

~ cinema sign.

Zito

"Well, since he is our guide, I believe we need to follow him..." Zeeto reluctantly says to the remaining party members.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

"What a drag."He follows the group back to town.
Zero-

Blade7737

man those hunters need to pay attention they killed the bear it felt like i was just shot in the head with a arrow aswell i wish people where smart

Zito

"Unfortunately, most people aren't. That's just something you have to deal with in this world." Zeeto replies to Kirito as they walk toward the city.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Everyone saunters back into town just minutes later, although realizing, now their Gnomish companion is gone! 

"Well if you're gonna be useless in the weapon department, I'm gonna handle it myself."  Colfar sees the armorer's shop upon entering Shaded City, but after trying to enter, discovers the store has closed for the day.  It is nighttime after all, but the gang is relatively well rested.  They've plenty of time before needing proper sleep.  What else does Shaded City have to offer?

~ cinema sign.

Zito

Zeeto looks around the general area for something to do.

Spot check:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Jeez, how nice. Arya attempts to be friendly with the panther and he just ignores her and walks away. How nice. A quick check around the shop reveals that every one of her party members has deserted her. Double the niceness. Oh well. Mayar is still with her. He would never leave Arya, the human consoled herself with. She ignored the fact that if he did leave her, both of them would die. Small matter. Small matter.

Still, Arya had to find something to trade for the fishing poles if her party was to get anywhere with the rude Big Cat. She and Mayar start walking back to the ruins of the guild to scavenge when she realizes that someone has probably already done so and she didn't know where her party was either. Instead, she started to walk back to the general store to ask the shopkeeper for paper for a note when she spies her party in front of the weapons store.

"Oh hey guys," she says with light, false cheeriness. "Where have you been? Did you have fun?" Reverting back to her normal speaking, she says, "We still have to find something to trade the fishing poles for. And where's Lanor?" Lanor was missing? This is very concerning. He is one of the protectorates after all! What if the people who blew up the guild had gotten to him? Arya had to find him! Using her ranger skills she had picked up through her years of skipping through forests as a child, the human attempted to pick up the little gnome's tracks from the general store to wherever he went.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Blade7737

i had the worst time i was mindlinked with a bear and a hunter shot it killed it and it made me feel like i was being brutally beat to death

furryoldlobster

Arya's Spot Check:
FAILURE
Arya drops down to the grounds, close enough to smell the dirt and taste the earth!  She brings her ear to the road, and after a beat, lifts it back up.  According to Arya's results, Lanor isn't next to her. 

And dirt still tastes like dirt. 

Zeeto's Spot Check:
SUCCESS
As Zeeto searches around the general store for a hoop and a stick...or maybe even string on a rope to torment the felines, he notices something near the general store entrance:  Two hardly used fishing rods...and a note?

"I gave these to your female human party member, but she seems to have forgotten our deal.  She may have these rods now, and bring me back some inventory.  Fish collecting is becoming a huge hobby!"

~general store-owner   
~ cinema sign.

Zito

"Well, looks like we have some fishing gear now at least. I think we should bed down for the night. We can get a weapon for Colfar in the morning, then he can lead us to the lake."

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Name: Aila Drakesberth               Bonuses:           Str: +1     Con: +1
Health Points: 8/8                                          Dex: +2     Int: +0
Gold: 3                                                                 Wis: +0    Cha: +2
Armour Class: 14                                           Com: +3   Luk: 15

Aila held her smile until Arya left the store, her face turning sour at being ignored. She figured Arya would at least reply to her when Aila told her the way to the lake. Instead she took a quick look around the store and took off, not even seeing Aila... despite being the only one in the store with her. Aila let out a huge sigh, "Ah well, she probably still not used to having another female in her party... I'll just speak louder next time I see her to make sure I'm not ignored." She looked to the general store owner. "I'm sure one of us will be back... if you could leave the fishing poles at an accessible location, we would be grateful. I would love to take them now, but I haven't the slightest clue on how to break them down... I'm worried I'd ruin them." She gave a small head tilt to show some gratitude and left the shop before the owner could say anything.

Walking outside the shop, she looked around for somewhere to sit. Not really eyeing anything, she decided to lay down on some grass at the base of the southern wall. Looking up at the sky, she felt sudden drowsiness. Thinking back to the previous night, her sleep had been interrupted by an elf with some rather loud feet. "Maybe just a few minutes..." she said to herself, her eyes closing slowly.

Her eyes snapped open as the sat up quickly. How long had she been out? It was the darker part of dusk, amplified even more by the shade of the wall. She shivered as a small gale pulled away what little warmth she had. Looking out towards the plaza around the stores, Aila spied the fishing rods against the door... and her companions standing near the armourers. She chuckled at Arya's dirt snack. "Serves you right for ignoring me." She muttered, pushing her hair behind her as she stood. By the time she had walked over to the group, they had picked up the fishing rods and Zeeto had brought up the wonderful idea of getting more shut-eye. Hopefully the location of the sleeping area would be a lot warmer than her previous one.

"Do you have anywhere you would suggest? I think most of the Inns are at the edge of the residential area." Aila directed the last comment at the Elf. "We have quite a large group... it could be a tad expensive to stay anywhere to fancy."
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?

Millarz

Pleuch. Real dirt tastes nothing like the dirt pudding her mother used to make. Crumbled chocolate cookies on vanilla pudding mm mm good. The good ole dark dust o' the road trampled by donkeys and orcs and who knows what pooped on this ground? Not so tasty. The human spies Aila obviously amused with the human's dirtied mouth. In reply to the half elf's mutter, she says, "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you in there. I was busy talking to the keeper and then the cats and then they just left. I sort of left in a hurry thinking you'd gone with them. I must have missed you on my once over in the shop. As for an inn, I believe there is one to the right of this shop. Why don't you go ahead and organize the stay while I reply to this note?"

Arya reads the note and vows to come back to give this nice man a good catch if she can get one. This little human girl sure knows how to fish. She did live by a sea port growing up after all. Maybe that grumpy old armor guy can get a pity pike. She turns around the note and takes out the slightly used torch she nearly forgot she had from her backpack. Carefully, Arya removed a bit of the burnt part of the torch to use as a writing utensil.

On the back of the note, she writes: "Thank you, kind sir, for the advancement of the fishing equipment. I shall be sure to come back with a nice catch for you. ~Arya, the human ranger." With that, she slips the note under the door and hopes the man will see it when he comes to the shop the next day. For now, Arya goes off to find a nice place to sleep in the inn.

(I haven't had as much time to write more descriptive posts. My posts might be shorter generally from now on. I'll still write some more detailed ones occasionally)

Tokilin

Gold: 3                                                                 Wis: +0    Cha: +2

Aila was impressed, to hear her mutter something from that distance was a feat all on it's own. She was also impressed she took the comment the way she did, normally one would feel more offended, Arya was truly a good person to the core. The next comment worried her though, Arya wanted her to procure the rooms, and proceeded to walk into the closest inn. She wasn't sure exactly how much a room would cost, but she only had 3 gold to her name, and that gold was precious to a girl like her. At the very least, she could only get two rooms and that would lower the overall cost. The male room would be cramped but, with Aila and Arya being the only two females, it would be a lot better for the girls.

She walked into the Inn, giving it a quick look over before heading to the counter she believed one arranged rooms at. "Ah... how much for your rooms?" Her voice was filled with hesitancy. She really disliked the thought of losing her gold...

zerokiriyu

Intent that there is no reason for him to be here, he follows the girl into the inn.
Zero-

furryoldlobster

The gang looks around the lobby.  A party of rowdy humans circles a table to the right.  It's tough to zero in on any specific words, but it sounds like it involves collecting something.  A snobby and out of place aristocratic enjoys his dinner at another table, as far away from the loud party of humans.  Only a bell and meal menu occupy the counter in front of a rather bubbly inn-keeper.  Standing at five and a half feet, and wearing a burgundy dress with very modest cut revealing only her collarbone, is a round-faced and friendly in-keep.

"Welcome to the Shaded City Inn", speaks the lady in-keep, blonde hair bouncing with every word.  "Do you have a reservation?"

~ cinema sign.

zerokiriyu

He looks at the women."No, we do not have reservations. How much is the rooms?"
Zero-

furryoldlobster

"Oooooooooooh", she starts.  "A kitty cat!"  She immediate attempts to pet S'kavara.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Pet Attempt
FAILED

REJECTED!  S'kavara steps back to avoid the handsy inn-keeper with the counter blocking her path.  Feeling slightly off-put, and noticeably less bubbly, she says, "oh.  Well we've only got one room left.  Those humans over there have reserved the rest."  The gang looks back at the miscreants; all squabbling and yelling over one another.  "Its our best room though.  Two chamber pots!  Only 3 gold for the night", cites the inn-keep.
~ cinema sign.

zerokiriyu

He takes three gold pieces from his pocket, and hands it to the woman. He then turns towards the door, and walks out.
Zero-

Tokilin

Aila was about to answer when the cat, who seemed to follow behind her an awful lot, answered in her wake. A low chuckled escaped from her as the lady attempted to pet him. Why she didn't attempt it when they first walked in, she didn't know. It was kind of hard to miss a six and a half foot tall Anthros walking into your establishment. Aila was perplexed as the cat proceeded to pay for the rooms and leave the inn. What was the point in paying for the room if you don't even look at it? Aila tilted her head the same way she did to the general store owner out of respect and proceeded to pick up the menu in front of her. She'd have no qualms about spending her own money on food for her. She sat at a table next to the loud party goers, looking over the menu while vaguely trying to listen in on the rather loud humans.

Listen Check:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

zerokiriyu

He paid the gold because, the look on the girls face meant, either A She didn't have enough gold, or be she did not wish to pay what gold she had. To him he didn't care if they fought over male or female taking it, or all cramming in there. He had his camping supplies, so he knew he was set. That in mind he began walking into the woods near the town. He intended to find a small clearing and set up camp for the night. After walking a few minutes into the woods he searches the surroundings for a place to set up.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Zero-

furryoldlobster

Aila's Listen Check:
FAILED
Every human talks over the next in an indiscernible amalgam of babble. 

The menu reads:
Breakfast - Eggs, Melon, Mush 5 sp
Lunch - Frog Legs, Potatoes, Strawberries 1 gp
Supper - Duck, Carrots, Black beans 1 gp
Snack - Goose Eggs, Steamed Corn 5 sp

S'kavara's Spot Check:
FAILED
After circling the same set of trees, many, many times over, S'kavara finds himself back at the Shaded City gate.
~ cinema sign.

zerokiriyu

A little annoyed with himself, he turns back and looks once again.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]
Zero-

furryoldlobster

S'kavara's Spot Check:
SUCCESSFUL
S'kavara spots a much better spot just minutes out of town.  Its a perfectly flat clearing, almost begging for a campground.
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Aila looks at the prices of the food, and realizes that the cheapest item is 1/6th of her total gold count. Hungrily, she looks at the loud and obnoxious table next to her, seeing if there are any plates near enough that she could take without their notice.

Spot Check:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

zerokiriyu

Content with the new spot, he begins walking towards it. Upon reaching it, he tosses the three sacks to the side, and begins digging through the one with his tent inside. He pulls it out and begins setting it up. Once finished, he decides it best to set up a camp fire. he walks into the trees and underbrush and attempts to find a few sticks to start a fire.

Zero-

Blade7737

Kirito walks out of the inn sits and leans on the side of the biulding as though looking at the stars with a smile and a tear runs down his face

Zito

Zeeto walks into the inn, as it seems that is where they are going to be for the night, and proceeds to look for Aila, the only member of his party he has seen stay in the inn.

Spot Check:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

(I have returned! lol sorry, been a very busy week.)

The small cat looks at his ally and smirks to himself. "I don't know about you..." He says as he flicks a small flame onto a pile of sticks just beside the two. "But I'm rather tired of sleeping outside. You do what you'd like, but I'm going to the inn."

Aiden leaps off of S'kavara's shoulder and begins walking back into town. He began to think to himself, "I'm still rather uneasy about this new alliance... but, if I stick close to them, maybe I can learn things for when it all goes sour. Keep your friends close..." His smirk grew devilish. As he entered the city, he spots Arya entering the inn. "She seemed to have been the friendliest of the trio... Perhaps I'll hang around her a bit," he thinks to himself, and runs towards the inn.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Millarz

Arya is delighted to see the little cat walk up to her. She loves animals, and whether or not this is because she is a ranger or just because of a predisposition to love them, she doesn't care to figure out. "Oh hey, there, little cat," she says as she bends down. She holds out her hand to pet the cat. Arya speaks without the speaking-to-child squeak she'd normally use on such a creature. She figured it might be demeaning to him. Even so, a good pet on the head is pleasing to all, or so Arya figures. "I don't think I caught your name," she continues. "Could you tell it to me? Same for your friend. I tire of calling him 'big cat' in my head." The ranger chuckled to herself a little bit at the thought of perpetually calling the panther "Big Cat." A strange wonder briefly took to her mind on whether or not Big Cat would look good in a tall, cylindrical hat. Not knowing where this thought came from, she shakes it out of her mind.

Reigning her thoughts back to the present, she wonders why the Little Cat has separated himself from the bigger. She's asked enough questions as it is, though, and doesn't wish to overload the cat with too many. The bigger one is probably used to sleeping outside anyways. Arya thinks she saw him with camping equipment as he walked out the door. Arya is of course, aware that the cat could fry her to a crisp if he wished to. Her goal is to get him to not wish too. It isn't as subversive as it sounds. Arya genuinely wishes to make friends with the two cats. They don't seem like awful creatures. Still, she is still wary to a degree. To what degree, even Arya doesn't know. And still, even if friendship fails... Apparently Arya and the Little Cat unknowingly have the same thing in mind already when it came to that. To the Little Cat, she offers, "Would you like me to carry you to our room so you don't get stepped on? You can ride on my shoulders if you want or I could hold you in my arms. Whatever works for you."

(I am trying to make friends with Aiden but I'm not doing anything other than being genuine. This does not require a roll, right?)

Blaidrug

(I'd say the success of it would be up to us XD)

The cat gapes for a second, sincerely surprised at this humans kindness. People usually love him, try to pet him, act astonishingly happy around him, but not when they know that he's a fire slinging, talking cat-demon. He smiles, looking up at her and says, in a smooth voice, "Aiden, my name is Aiden. And my camping fanatic ally back there is S'kavara. You know, I must say. Not many people, let alone humans, are as calm as you are around me after they find out what I am. Especially if they've survived tasting my fire..." Accepting her invitation, the nimble feline climbs onto her shoulders.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

furryoldlobster

Aila's Spot Check:
FAILED
Aila's attempts to eyeball some possibly procurable food go poorly.  Her line of sight is  constantly blocked by the constant rambunctiousness of the six obnoxious men.  Every time she can almost see past them, someone shoves someone else in a never ending cycle.  She does overhear them yelling, each man claiming to be a better collector than the next.  A collector of something.....

S'kavara's firestart attempt:
CRITICAL FAILURE
S'kavara readies his flint and steel above the setup of kindling, appropriately erected to allow plenty of oxygen, over bits of gather tinder.  He strikes the firecraft tools....nothing.  The Antro Panther tries again....and nothing.  Becoming frustrated S'kavara, with all his strength, crushes the two parts together, sending the survival tools flying through the dark night.  Stupid warped tools....

Aiden, snickering to himself about even using tools to create fire, simple snaps his tail, sending a lone spark gliding towards the tinder.  Before Aiden even walks three paces, its become a glorious fire, as tall as a half-ling. 

Spell causes 2 strain on Aiden

Aiden takes the walk back to the inn.  He sees Aila attempting to look around the group of large, loud and vulgar humans before finding a very friendly Arya.  It seems the female ranger is quite taken with the fiery little feline and the two head to their room after receiving a key from the inn-keeper.

"Its just past those gentlemen and a left upstairs", speaks the inn-keep, rolling her eyes when she says 'gentlemen'.  "Second door on your right.  Enjoy the two chamber pots!"

Once up stairs, Aiden and Arya see why the rooms are sold out.  There's only four rooms!  Two on each side.  The hallway ends with a window allowing the moonlight to seep inside.  Upon entering the room, they immediately find the two aforementioned chamber pots in between two one person beds.  To the immediate right of the door is an open chest, presumable for storage.  Opposite the chest is a houseplant...looks to be some sort of fern.  The walls are bare, except for a lone, fixed placed window. 
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Zeeto's Spot Check
SUCCESS
Zeeto spot checks Aila out.  She's pretty smokin'.....for a half-elf. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Zeeto walks over and sits at the table that Aila is at. He notices here eyeing the food at the nearest table hungrily. He also notices that the people at the table are talking about something. Curious, he attempts to listen more closely to their conversation.

Listen Check:
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

"Aiden. What a wonderful name," Arya replies. She pauses to rack through her brain and her eyes lit up at what she finds. "Huh. Your name means 'little fire.' How perfectly suiting for you." The human is glad Aiden accepted her invitation onto her shoulder and tries to position her body so he is most comfortable without compromising too much of her own posture. As she walks to their room, she tells Aiden, "I don't see why I should be so hostile to someone if I have no reason to be. If I treat someone as if I don't want to touch him with a bean pole and act hostile to them, that person is probably going to be inclined to do the same to me just because I did it to him or her. I find it better to just be friendly with people. Or cats. It's much more agreeable and easier than blind hostility." She had seen good in the two cats and had wanted to bring this goodness out, no matter the guild. Even if Aiden is plotting some trickery now, Arya can be friends now and stabbed in the back later (figuratively, she hopes). It is a gamble, she knows. But trust is a gamble.

Arriving at one of the beds in the room, Arya let down the feline perched on her shoulder onto one of the beds. Two beds. Hm. There's Aila, Zeeto, herself, Aiden, Kirito, Colfar if he is around (Arya is having trouble keeping track of who's coming and leaving), aaand... she thinks that's everyone? 5 people and one cat for two beds. Colfar is small enough to share a bed with one of the boys, Arya reasons. That is, if he didn't go AWOL.

"As there are more creatures than beds among us, would you like to share a bed with me?" she asks Aiden. If she had to share a bed with anyone, it might as well be the smallest party member. "I shall recall Mayar into my necklaces so he doesn't keep us awake from his light. Or you can go downstairs and get food. I'm much too tired to go down now and I had some bacon before we left, so I'm good." And with that, she promptly fell asleep.