Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Role Playing Server Application (ProdigyUndead)

Started by prodigyundead, February 03, 2014, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prodigyundead

Time zone: CST
Race you wish to be?: The race i wish to be? Human i believe. Im pretty good at being human ;)
Favorite game other than MineCraft: You guys ask the hardest questions!! lol Probably Black Ops
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred): Clay sent me some info about the server on MCForums.
How long you have played MC: oh man, its been along time. Not long after 1.0 was released. It was out of beta for a few months then i got it. Id say around 3 years. Since around Christmas of 2011.
Your pets names: I have a puppy named Kolbi!! He is a pretty cool little dude!
What you are good at in MC: Enjoying the game and having a great time like the game is intended for =)
What you are good at IRL: Sleeping, working and eating ;)
Type of music you like: Rap, and country. I know, strange mixture huh??
Do you like sports: I'm a 21 year old guy. Something would be wrong if i didnt!
Do you play any sports. I playing football in high school and i play mens league softball during the summer.
Are you apart of any other communities?: Oh man iv been apart of MANY! Worked for a few, just been member of tons. Use to be a YouTube commentator and a twitch streamer so i LOVE LOVE LOVE communities, its what keeps gaming alive in my opinion.
What time do you normally play game? Usually during the evenings if work wasnt too tough ( I work thirds) and on the weekends.
Do you like bacon? Depends on hows its cooked. I hate crunchy bacon!! but now some tender soft juicy bacon?? I could eat it allllll day long!!!!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No, im somewhat terrified of flying =S
Have you read the forum posts about the server and its rules? (You need to, no seriously do it before you apply) I tried reading the rules but it says that the rest of them are read in-game by typing /rules, unless i was in the wrong section =(  NOTE: I found the right rules to read after a bit of searching around :)
Have you ever been out of your home country? No, but im dying to go to Egypt and Italy one day!!
Will you join us in Teamspeak? Join the teamspeak after filling out this app to get your app approved faster. (ClaytoniaVoice.ServeGame.org) Its a possibility that i will yes!
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I love relaxed and laid back people. People who always interact and are respectful to other. And im very interactive and long meeting new people. Hope to play with you guys soon!!!

Obi42

"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Kathryn

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video