Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

What other multiplayer games do you play a lot of?

Started by Clay, November 19, 2013, 12:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

What other multiplayer games do you play a lot of?
want to start a clan and have the support of claytonia(forums/teamspeak/ect)?
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

It's still Minecraft, but Hunger Games. I want to make a Claytonia Hunger Games server if you will support it.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

We have so many great ideas for it, you would hardly even have to do anything on it, and you can charge outrageous amounts for kits, Vip, And other crap like that, it'd be a great source of income after a couple of months
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Woodsy1995

far cry 3
battlefield 3
Dungeon defenders of course haha.
Also the one and only Evony

Zito

Quote from: Woodsy1995 on November 19, 2013, 05:10:13 AM
We have so many great ideas for it, you would hardly even have to do anything on it, and you can charge outrageous amounts for kits, Vip, And other crap like that, it'd be a great source of income after a couple of months

^
This is very true. The server would support itself after a few months, and it would even support the other servers after that.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

of course delete the idea of making outrageous Amounts of money before we actually Ask people to donate hahaha

Clay

Make a new topic about hunger games and let get back on topic about games other than minecraft that ppl play a lot of

furryoldlobster

Star trek online, civ 5, SimCity (the new one, I'll play it for like 2 hours at a time, until the problems with the programming upset me to the point where I wish I were playing SimCity 2000, so I go online to try and find it, but its too old to play on my comp, then I think, if I fix my laptop, I could play it maybe...then I get bored and make waffles.)

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Clay

Does anyone play multiplayer games that has clans or groups of players ? Aka war thunder, team fortress, planet side 2 , wow, cs go, ect

Farquad94

Fancy signature

JudgeCrane

Been playing alot of leauge of legends mostly because I been doing well and winning matches. But once you get a lose streak the game is very unappealing.
Leauge you can make teams for playing ranked its especially easier with ppl talking instead of taking time to type their rage. Chat defiantly makes plays and organizing teams alot easier.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

vandypool

Pc: tf2, CSS, Garry's mod
Ps4: battlefield 4, Killzone: SF
Ps3: GT6, GTA5, Borderlands 2
360: Forza and halo 4 (sometimes in a blue moon)
Wiiu: mario world is the best next game (just saying), hopefully mariokart 8 and smash in the spring :D
3ds: animal crossing from time to time.

Yes I own a lot of consoles
wiiu, ps2-4, xbox, 360, 3ds and a gameboy micro.
Grand Wizard over 1 year and counting on Claytonia!

Zito

Ha! You don't have an Xbox One :P (I do.)

Anyways, I have been playing a lot of World of Tanks recently. Does anyone else play?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

vandypool

the xbone is a big waste of money unless your into kinect dance bs its not worth buying. Forza is going to be ported to pc more than likely and titanfall on pc. There's no more gears left, 343's halo sucks, and fable 2-3 have shown how bad the series is getting. And that's all they have at least sony has naughty dog, San Monica, media molecule and 20+ other studios. Hell Nintendo has more 1st party coming in 2014. Just saying...
Grand Wizard over 1 year and counting on Claytonia!

furryoldlobster

civ 5. 

I've also been playing this medieval sandbox RPG (although not multiplayer).  Its a follow up to mount and blade called mount and blade:warband.  Siege castles, set up an economy, level up char.  Its pretty fun. Check out the free trial on steam.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.