Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Youtube channel update

Started by SwordOfSkorm, October 11, 2013, 01:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwordOfSkorm

OK I guess its time to do this i apologize to everyone truly i havent held up my end with this youtube stuff i no longer have trust from you guys probably but thats ok i understand so heres what im gonna do every other day a new vid will come out this is a schedule i intend on following so look for a new vid or 2 on my channel

Tslat

I completely forgot about the channel art thing... lol

How's this for a quick try?

Keeping in mind that the center 'bar' is what shows up on phones, ipads, and your computer.
The rest will only show when viewed on a smart TV.

If you like it i'll do the logo too

P.S. I could try some modifications if you really wanted.. some blood splats and links to twitter and such maybe....
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

SwordOfSkorm

Not gonna lie Its far Better than what i expected thanks so much  tslat

SwordOfSkorm

O_O 28 mins to upload a vid great timing 2 of them coming ur way tommorow i will putting up more

SwordOfSkorm

amnesia ep 3 out and the first part of silent hill homecoming out go to my channel watch them..... WATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

SwordOfSkorm

ok so everyone knows how shitty of a comp i have should i keep making vids or just wait till i have a better one cuz this one isnt holding out too well let me know what every thinks

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

alright but i need to think of something cuz the last vid we did was absoultely full of lag so im thinking of getting a memory stick and moving what vids i have onto there and the files for the server so i can restore my comp to keep it working well cuz as i said it wont be able to keep up for much longer

SwordOfSkorm

ok so no more videos until i get this dispute about some infringement on my youtube channel disputed sry guys

Tslat

Its because of youtubes new policy, Good luck sorting that out
Like what you see here?

SwordOfSkorm

yes its incredibly stupid that this is how it has to be

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

indeed no new vids for this week but after wensday i will be uploading a couple a day to get back on track and as far as the series go for tekkit dunno how its gonna turn out since my laptop is mentally impaired but i will continue on and hope for the best

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

ok so before i release more vids i need to do some repairs on my laptop for some odd reason processes are still running even when the program is fully exited so i need to figure this out

SwordOfSkorm

guys i know this is really frustrating that im having alot of issue with my laptop but i cannot help it its low end equipment i will have to deal with it till i get new stuff so try to bear with me plz

SwordOfSkorm

Good news everyone and i mean really good news so im currently trying out A new os that is the Pear OS from linux and let me tell u i can  play tekkit at far render at 60 fps compared to the windows 7 clean install render distance at short +32 for 45 fps i must admit this a damn good workaround

Zito

Sounds good man! Maybe you can get some vids going soon!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

yes it will be a week or 2 with linux u have to actually be at the comp to install stuff alot of it is command lines so i need time to get all of this set up correctly

Zito

Sounds like a lot of work XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

yes and i dont even want to see how setting up a private vid server for tekkit on linux is gonna be

Zito

Ridiculous beyond belief probably...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

yes so heres a very good update i have the recording software and compression software now only to get a server setup and we good

Clay

Quote from: SwordOfSkorm on January 11, 2014, 12:42:39 AM
ok so the tekkit server i will be running if i can get it to work will only I REPEAT ONLY UP FOR VIDS ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT WE WILL PLAY ALL THE TIME ONLY FOR VIDS THEN IT GOES BACK DOWN SO NO NEED FOR ACCUSATIONS WHO EVER WANTS TO JOIN LET ME KNOW AND IT WILL BE RUNNING THE BETA 1.2 SO BE SURE TO UPDATE.

This is advertising for another server and will get u ban!
please do NOT advertise for any other servers
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

SwordOfSkorm

clay once again we went over this its a private one just for vids its not for anyone to permanently play on its goes up then back down once recording is done

SwordOfSkorm

its being run by me and me only

Clay

IF you give out an ip to any server run by anyone but the admins from claytonia you will be perma-ban from everything claytonia. This is a standard rule and common courtesy on all servers, minecraft or not.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

SwordOfSkorm

wait do u realize u sir just contradicted urself last time ur fine with it now ur not?

Tslat

He's never changed his mind. Advertising other servers has always been against the rules, and will always be.
Like what you see here?

SwordOfSkorm

tslat he was fine with it last time y do u think i started knocking tekkit vids out because i had the go to do it after we fought it out last time

Tslat

Then there must have been a misunderstanding.

Advertising outside servers is not allowed
Like what you see here?