Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Youtube channel update

Started by SwordOfSkorm, October 11, 2013, 01:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwordOfSkorm

this here i will be posting my twitter https://twitter.com/DeadlyKnight1
stay tuned got some vids coming out real soon i do apologize for the delay i have had as issue sprouted with my wireless adapter but it is working fine

Zito

Sounds good Snipe. Just give me a yell and we can do that LP.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I forget, what sort of videos do you do?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Mostly Let's Play type videos I think. Like we have done some recent vids of Minigames

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

well i got 3 vids up ima get some lets plays done on a single player world also who ever is good at making pics and stuff i need some channel art done and a  youtube pic so anyone up for it id be glad :)

Zito

I recommend Tslat. Just sayin'

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

Zito

XD Also, y u no Minecraft videos?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

Zito

Ah, ok. We need to play minigames again very soon...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

SwordOfSkorm

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

You guys should try ruin of the mindcrackers, if ya like adventure maps :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I want to do more hunger games before I do any adventure maps XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

SwordOfSkorm

ok so tonight i will be uploading 4 minecraft tekkit server lets plays overnight so get read to watch a bunch of em :D

Woodsy1995

What was the Adventure map he suggested i'll upload it right now
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

SwordOfSkorm

Woodsy1995

OK It is done, Just Give Me A buzz when you want to do it and I'll Put it up, I suggest Doing it With Zito though, i think he could help your youtube channel, do like Adventure maps with Friends or something

Zito

I'd be willing to do an adventure map LP. It would be awesome if we could get four or five people for it though.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Some minigames maps that are very neat too, the dropper and sethblings building game.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I love Race For Wool. I want to get a game going with two teams of five people each. That would be EPIC.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Yeah I'm Up for it if you can get the people, We Can use the videos as a Claytonia.advert aswell,

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

we need players If you want to play you should put your name here, You have the chance to Advertise Claytonia and be in a youtube Video come on guys

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

ok so im gonna need someone to do a youtube cover art and a youtube profile pic that revolves around with a demonic knight so if anyone knows how to do stuff like this plz let me know!

Zito

Tslat does Graphic stuff like that. He did the new logo after all...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

Been a hellish few weekss that's y I haven't uploaded till today

Tslat

Like what you see here?

SwordOfSkorm

Tslat

Awww man, got lots of other stuff to work on but I'll try my best.. Don't be waiting on me though
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

SwordOfSkorm

so later on tonight i will upload either silent hill lets play or a terraria u choose

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

SwordOfSkorm

it turns out my buddy gave away his copies already so terraria is out of the picture for now

Zito

How about them Hunger Games then?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

ok all who has terraria let me know asap

JudgeCrane

SwordOfSkorm

sweet man u wanna be part of my lets play of it?

Zito

I have Terraria. I've only played for about an hour though...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

sweet i have been having issues with uploading lately hopefully tonight will be a better night for all this stuff

Zito

DOn't forget about Hunger Games! We now have an official team :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

sweet i will find time in my busy schedule to come play at some point

Zito

Excellent! We need to get everyoe together for like a ten man team game. I'm pretty sure we have that many of us now.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

SwordOfSkorm

haha alright we can do it this sunday if everyone is free thats my only day off besides thursday but cant do it thursday :P

SwordOfSkorm

alright so i work for a temp service so if im at my job long enough this is what ill be getting very soon http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Fangbook_Evo_HX6-100_Gaming_Notebook