Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Obi42 games

Started by Obi42, September 27, 2013, 05:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi42

Played a little online, but my multiplayer vice back then was Socom.  I do miss the online Sneaking Missions though, that was a lot of fun.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Fraisone

Awww, Mgo3 was my shit. I didn't really like the way it was set up on 4 tho. Ready to get 5?
Did I do that?

Obi42

Definitely ready for 5, though I'm going to have to get a new PS3.  Minecraft is the only video game I've played in a couple of years, due to lack of money, time, and net.  But there's no way I'm going to resist a good sneaking game... I've always loved a game that prizes stealth and patience over running and gunning.

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Have you thought about trying out Tekkit?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Obi42

I did try out Tekkit a little after I first started... liked the idea of all the modern items.  But I was still new and learning and it was a little overwhelming, so I went back to vanilla.  I might give it another go before too long.

Zito

If you want to, just let me know! I whitelisted you on Tekkit if you want to join sometime!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Fraisone

Quote from: Obi42 on September 27, 2013, 06:38:11 PM
Definitely ready for 5, though I'm going to have to get a new PS3.  Minecraft is the only video game I've played in a couple of years, due to lack of money, time, and net.  But there's no way I'm going to resist a good sneaking game... I've always loved a game that prizes stealth and patience over running and gunning.

not sure but i think this engine will run on ps4. =/
Did I do that?

Obi42

Quote from: Zito on September 27, 2013, 07:58:19 PM
If you want to, just let me know! I whitelisted you on Tekkit if you want to join sometime!

Sweet, thanks!

Obi42

Quote from: Fraisone on September 28, 2013, 06:10:22 AM
not sure but i think this engine will run on ps4. =/

Hmmm... wiki says PS3, PS4, X360 and the xBONE... and supposedly PC.   If it's not held back to long behind the consoles I may go that route, provided my machine can handle it.  Now I'm really starting to miss Snake.