Location - Northern California
Time zone - Pacific
Favorite game other than MineCraft - Metal Gear Solid
How you found out about the server - Minecraft Forum post
How long you have played MC - A little less than a year
Your pets names - Kiera & Piro
What you are good at in MC - Not much
What you are good at IRL - Not much
Type of music you like - Pretty much anything but Country and Gangsta Rap... lately I've been prefering Jazz.
Do you play any sports - Not anymore, use to play a lot of baseball as a kid
Are you apart of any other communities? - No
What time do you normally play game? - Sometimes midday, usually evenings though
Do you like bacon? - Of course... not turkey bacon though, it's a scam.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? - Unfortunately no.
Is PvP or raiding allowed? - No on the raiding, PVP w/ consent
Have you ever been out of your home country? - No
Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak? - If I can figure out how to do so... not all the time though, I'm kinda quiet.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.
I just logged onto a server for the first time a few minutes ago.  I've played a little lan with my brother, but until today it's been all offline fun.  I apologize in advance if I fuck up, but the rules here seem clear enough.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Fraisone

Welcome to claytonia. Were you an active MGO player? I'm also a Metal Gear lover.
Did I do that?

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Tslat

Obi was Whitelisted on Tekkit by Zito, not sure about semi-vanilla yet.
Like what you see here?

Obi42

I don't think I've been white listed on semi yet... I'm curious if that's why I can't place a hopper, it just disappears a half second after it's placed, even if I'm not trying to attach it to a furnace or chest.

Tslat

Possibly... How could you nt have been white listed yet... I'll bring this up a bit higher.
Sorry for the wait obi..

We are currently lacking support for the semi vanilla server, so it's in a slight limbo
Like what you see here?

Obi42

No worries, just been having fun digging around, I'm not in any hurry... not being able to build an auto-smelter has been the only downside so far  :)

Tslat

Have you considered playing full time on either tekkit or pure vanilla?
Like what you see here?

Obi42

Quote from: Tslat on September 30, 2013, 10:09:31 PM
We are currently lacking support for the semi vanilla server, so it's in a slight limbo

In a couple of weeks I'll be able to help support it, at least a few bucks a month.  I like vanilla with a few, but not too many mods.. the plugin's you guys use on semi vanilla are perfect for me.

Obi42

Quote from: Tslat on September 30, 2013, 10:18:59 PM

I tried out tekikit last night, since no one's been on semi the few nights I've been playing.  It was fun, but I'm gonna have to spend some quality time with the wiki before I stop feeling overwhelmed with all the new stuff and truly enjoy it.

Clay

the vanilla server is popular as well. i will whitelist you there also
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Quote from: Obi42 on September 30, 2013, 10:20:09 PM
Quote from: Tslat on September 30, 2013, 10:09:31 PM

In a couple of weeks I'll be able to help support it, at least a few bucks a month.  I like vanilla with a few, but not too many mods.. the plugin's you guys use on semi vanilla are perfect for me.
Quote from: Obi42 on September 30, 2013, 10:21:47 PM
Quote from: Tslat on September 30, 2013, 10:18:59 PM

I tried out tekikit last night, since no one's been on semi the few nights I've been playing.  It was fun, but I'm gonna have to spend some quality time with the wiki before I stop feeling overwhelmed with all the new stuff and truly enjoy it.

We need donations for Tekkit more than Semi atm tbh. If we can't get donations, tekkit will have to shut down. Same with Semi I think, but Semi has longer left on it. Also, if you ever need help with tekkit, just ask me. I can give you i depth tutorials on everything that I know about it, or just a quick glimpse. Whatever you prefer.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Obi42

Quote from: Zito on September 30, 2013, 11:07:01 PM
We need donations for Tekkit more than Semi atm tbh. If we can't get donations, tekkit will have to shut down. Same with Semi I think, but Semi has longer left on it. Also, if you ever need help with tekkit, just ask me. I can give you i depth tutorials on everything that I know about it, or just a quick glimpse. Whatever you prefer.

I wouldn't mind donating for both... I am planning on playing more tekkit, I'm just figuring it'll be kinda of slow process.  I've really just got to spend time with the wiki and offline creative to wrap my head around all the mods.  I'll definitely bug you for help if I need it.

Quote from: Clay on September 30, 2013, 10:25:33 PM
the vanilla server is popular as well. i will whitelist you there also

Thank you! I can get on to Vanilla, but on Semi I just tried the /sethome with no joy.

Zito

Quote from: Obi42 on October 02, 2013, 07:58:34 PM
Quote from: Zito on September 30, 2013, 11:07:01 PM

I wouldn't mind donating for both... I am planning on playing more Tekkit, I'm just figuring it'll be kinda of slow process.  I've really just got to spend time with the wiki and offline creative to wrap my head around all the mods.  I'll definitely bug you for help if I need it.

Awesome! We would love it if you would donate! I'm always here if you need to bug me for help!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins