Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Thank you and other stuff

Started by Farquad94, September 11, 2013, 02:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farquad94

I would like to make a proposal of putting me into a part of the community in some sort of way. Either by helping, moderating, or whatever. I love this game community and it will be years before I even think about quitting.

I know I've only been active for the past 2, 3 months or so but everyone on here is awesome and fun to play games with. Unlike other communities, this community can call itself a true community since play games because we, not me, want to hang out.

I can call this community my internet home (and cave because I'm a hobgoblin). I would like to do more and be into more, if anyone disagrees that's totally fine. I'm happy enough I have the privilege of knowing you all, thanks to Prime for dragging me into the forums :)

Thanks Guys and let me know what I can do.
Fancy signature

Zito

If you want to help, you could advertise the Tekkit server for us. We have three topics that need to be bumped often, and we also like to check the "Looking For" section on MCF for people looking for a tekkit server. The links to the Topics are below.

Tekkit Forums

MCF Topic 1

MCF Topic 2

We would really appreciate it if you would help with this advertising!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Advertising is definitely a key area i think
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

advertise. Catch me in teamspeak and i can give you some pointers along with access to a google doc i use.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video