Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Economy Server.

Started by RTab, September 06, 2013, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

Alright so i have been wanting one of these for FEREVERRR, And I'm willing to help any way i can,

Plugins I want, A changing economy, jobs (not classes like rpgs), Towny, Banks.

The goal of this server would be making almost real life like... I want people to need to have a license to own cows.. Underground cock fighting!?!? Permits to have land in some areas. Can buy and sell land. A senate.

One scenario for licensing would be to get a sword you cant be involved in PvP or anything (Something like that)

Need a license to make potions and having enchanting tables you would have to pay to use. I could go on and on.

I would be crazy for something like this, Any questions and ill come up with a way around it.. I feel like people would have a blast

Zito

Who would pay for it lol? I love the idea though. I too have always wanted to play on a server like this for a long time.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

I agree. I would play on the server, but zito is rite. I don't think clay will want to pay for such a server. Unless we had several people playing on it, on a daily basis.
Zero-

Clay

I'm not paying for it and I'm not using community funds to pay for it. mostly because the donations don't cover 100% of the cost for the 3 we do have. I'm happy to pay for a server but when donations stop coming in I'm picking my favorite type of server and closing the others. I will never ask for donations but the amount of server we have depends on them.  Funding is the only reason we don't have more servers. That being said I love all the ideas for more servers but the first step should be fund raising. Pitch some ideas to members and tell them if they want to see it come to life to, donate.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

Yeah i know the reason is funding. Just I believe it would be awesome.. possibly for our next server if we ever get one? I just love the idea

Farquad94

it would be cool to have a military police type government that regulates order and licenses :D
Fancy signature

Clay

I will happily set up a server w plugins and get u building on it. I can host from my comp but it won't b public.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

Clay we can just chat about it next time we are both on teamspeak, Im not sure how much of the community would play on this server.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins