Main Menu

Wishlist?

Started by JudgeCrane, September 05, 2013, 02:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

What games are on your wishlist right now? and why?
Steam: Antechamber, Rayman Legends, Torchlight II, TMNT  out of the shadows really like the fighting style of that game not big on the story telling in this though. When on sale will buy or purchase at least a in the future someday if I cant wait anymore : /

DS: I want to rebuy all the DS games I used to own. Pretty much anything mario, kirby, warioware. I also wanna try the dragon quests series looks pretty neat although I heard one or two of them are bad.
Proffesor layton is the pinnacle of DS puzzle games but it feels like a game series I will only play when im traveling or bored outside of the house.
Of course the new pokemons when they get price reduce over time....but i need a 3DS for the new titles that are blowing my mind like DK Country, Kid Icarus, Super Smash I just been using my 1st gen DS that has noisy buttons and a small screen I need a 3DS with better graphics and bigger screen, wifi battles arent bad either.
Considering of getting into animal crossing just casually it was a game that never interested me before but for some reason now it does, maybe its just the cult following it has and maybe I want to be a part of it idk.

So what about you whats that game you need to play or experience?
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Farquad94

I really want Pokémon X or Y.... I also CANNOT wait for Dayz Standalone, I played the mod for a few years and loved it.
Fancy signature

Clay

x-rebirth
battle field 4
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

For me, it would have to be...

Pokemon X and Y
Assassins Creed 4
The Xbox One
Halo 5
Resident Evil 7 (Still not announced yet though...)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Im thinking which gen V pokemon game I want, I like the legendary and version exclusives of white, but I heard black is alot easier to level pokemon and get money. Also heard the triple battles are better or funner than rotation battles.
Might be back into pokemon mystery dungeon I tried blue rescue team and enjoyed it along time ago I might try it again.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I personally didn't like Black... Just too boring for me, and the graphics in battles were crap... I loved Blue rescue team though. That game was much better than the main games imo.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yeah I liked blue team mostly because they had many of my favorite pokemon in it and was just a relaxing game. Idc much for graphics for the new ones I wanna just try the new pokemon, new regions and especially the new moves.

Zito

Some of the pokemon and moves are amazing. Others, it seems like they got lazy. X and Y will be amazing though!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I played pokemon back when it was red and green, and played through until diamond.. After that the constant releases got to me
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

JudgeCrane

we should make a new topic for pokemon now lol.
Yeah I played reds release and ruby, nothing beats the first 3 gens for me, but... some of  gen V is ridiculous.

Zito

I prefer the first 4 Gens. Diamond was awesome, but Crystal dominates all. Gen 6 looks like they are finally stepping it up.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Borderlands 2
Rome Total War the one Kaz is talking about
Civ 5
Far cry 3
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

Woodsy! You must get Civ 5!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Fraisone

Currently I want the Rome 2 total war. I'm a fan of the empire, but never played Rome. Also packs for war thunder.
Did I do that?

Clay

winter sale is coming up! get those wish lists ready

Clay

nov 27 is the rumored date of the Autumn sale!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!