Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Advertising for Claytonia and its servers

Started by furryoldlobster, March 03, 2014, 03:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

I've been doing some promotional work for Claytonia over the past few days, and could really use some help from gamers from every server.  What do you like most about your particular server?  What keeps you playing on it? 

Here's an example of what I might write to entice other players to Claytonia....

"Vanilla is great for that pure minecraft experience.  No plugins to help you out.  Survive, plain and simple.

Econ is great for traders, mayors, and everything in between.  Its got mcmmo for skill building, towny for community building, and economy for server, or more importantly, player trade.  Throw in lwc for a little extra security and you've got a fantastic minecraft experience.

Role Playing is perfect for the storytelling and skillbuilding inclined.  Create an entire backstory to your character and fight along side your kin against your rivals.  Be careful though!  Respect the rules of your deities, or face the consequences. "

I'd like to add to these, but with testimonials from you.  Please help out this fantastic community!!!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

Well, the servers are great, the community is amazing, the admins are friendly and efficient, and it's all really fun!

's about all I can say.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Kathryn

The Roleplaying community is filled with a lot of awesome people which makes the experience even better. With a custom plug-in (thanks to our wonderful Tsplat) to emphasize key aspects of the game this server is really like none other that I've played! I love how active the Admins are in the community and how interactive everything is :) I won't be going anywhere for a while~

Obi42

A rather addicting Role Playing server... Hard mode survival, combined with fun plots and stories that don't take themselves too seriously, and deities that love to put their children through all kinds of trials and tribulations.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."