Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Application

Started by petpalpawpal, June 15, 2013, 03:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petpalpawpal

Time zone: EST
Favorite game other than MineCraft: ummm, don't really play many other games but Assassins Creed is pretty good
How you found out about the server: Axe told me about it :3
How long you have played MC: A little over 2 years
Your pets names: Stripes, Whiskers(cats), and Sugar(Rabbit)
What you are good at in MC: Building
What you are good at IRL: lets see..  I am pretty good at volleyball
Type of music you like: Mainly Hip Hop and Rap
To you like sports:  That I do :3 
Do you play any sports:  Yeeees, I play volleyball
Are you apart of any other communities? I am
What time do you normally play game? Depends on the day but usually from around 3PM-3AM off and on
Do you like bacon? Who doesn't?
Have you ever been in a helicopter? nooo
Is PvP or raiding allowed? No sir
Have you ever been out of your home country? I have!  Went to the Dominican Republic
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.  Umm, well, when I grow up I would like to be a vet and also do something with graphic design.  I love music and playing instruments.  I can play the violin, flute, piano, and I am learning how to play the guitar.  I would also like to add that the community here is great so far!  Everyone is so nice ^.^ So uh, nice to meet you all :3

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0