Main Menu

Leauge of Legends Casted Games

Started by JudgeCrane, April 13, 2015, 01:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Me and my team have taken part in a online tournament made up of 12 teams in a leauge. Every sunday we play 3 games each, and throughout the tournament you have a chance to be spectated and casted by the tournament makers on twitch. My team started out rough but halfway through we were able to take a game off the number 1 undefeated team and we have been snowballing since ranking up from I think 6th place to be tied for 3rd.

http://www.twitch.tv/sundaynightthrees/b/649335684?t=26m07s

Skipped to 26:00 for the beginning of the game, my in game name is Shadowkrag.
Notable time stamps
-39:00 Our first death is retaliated with a ace. I was unsure if we could kill gragras although my team captain kept on going for the kill and convinced me we could.
-43:00 I put on another good show with the 1v3, I managed to kill 2 while surviving. Meanwhile my team didn't even know what I did they were too focused on ending the game that I had to tell them in voice chat what just happened. :)

We also had another interesting game today taking a game off the team tied for second it was such a important game for us to win and we managed to have really good teamwork despite me feeding a couple kills and nearly throwing the game, we grouped up and won the team fights that we had to.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Millarz

Wow nice game! Good luck in your tournament!
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.