Main Menu

To say thanks

Started by furryoldlobster, October 21, 2014, 01:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

Hey all,

I wanted to thank all D&Ders (as well as the entire community) for all your patience in my absence (although I can't imagine why the nonD&D community would be impatient; regardless, thanks all).  Things are looking really great for the first time in a good long while.  I should be posting on a regular basis again (including in Adventures!).  I'm psyched to be back!

Lobster
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

Nice man I've missed you, cant wait to see where my character development goes now i'm back i've had a long break though so it may take me a while to get back into it haha
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Millarz

Aw YAY! I'm so glad things are looking up for you ^^ I hope whatever you went through fully resolved for the best.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

furryoldlobster

Not quite resolved, but at the very least stabilized.  I also started up two new jobs (dog boarding and horse stall cleaning)  I plan on updating adventures soon though!!
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

Oh that was a typo. I meant *resolves. I guess you're a big animal fan? Take your time and don't rush just for us!
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

furryoldlobster

Yep.  Animals are pretty much the best thing ever.  I've got quite a few tasks this weekend, but I'd really like to get back into regular posting.
~ cinema sign.