Main Menu

contest ideas

Started by Clay, July 12, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

What type I of contests do u think Claytonia could run?
What type of contests would u participate in?
What should the winner receive ?
Ideas can b for the forums,in a game or servers
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

I think we should do more tournaments. For example, in League you can create custom games, and have people even go 1v1 against each other. I think it would be awesome if we could have a tournament like that. Just a bunch of 1v1 matches, and the winner gets a prize. The prize could be maybe some RP (Riot Points), which is in game currency for League of Legends. It lets you get new skins for your champions, new champions, and even more.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

smith1701

I have been thinking about a wipeout style corse on the vanilla server.

I also am working out a "ender pearl race" where it's a thread the needle kind of thing. You gotta land the ender pearl on just the right spot. You pick up your colored wool at each station.

You could be a 1v1 race where the wool don't matter it's get to the end no holds barred. Kill or be killed.

Tslat

I have said right from the beginning with the Vanilla server... if you want a minigame or arena, go ahead and built it and i'll put in all the redstone and crap to make it work..

No-one has taken me up on my offer yet
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

I can confirm that Tslat said that ages ago XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Maybe capture the tower in minecraft? Maybe a civ 5 tournament, but that would take ages to get setup and finished lol.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.