Main Menu

Those... Odd Games...

Started by Zito, July 03, 2014, 01:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Just played a game, went Gragas mid. Seemed to be going like any other game, then Lucian gave up first blood. Lucian goes "Well, see ya, I'm done. Have fun." and leaves the game. Ok, 4v5. We can do this. Then Blitz randomly says "I'm done. Let's all leave." and he leaves. Ok. 3v5. Still possible. We've done it before. Then Xin gives up a kill to Panth, and he leaves as well. Ok. 2v5. Not really a chance at winning... Right? See attached image.

Spoiler: We won. (They surrendered when they got our mid Inhib lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Yeah, it was kind of funny; they told us over and over not to surrender. Then they surrendered lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

I had a 5v0 recently. We creamed them so badly early on that two or three were afk and the rest were having a dance party in base. Shortest normal game I've ever played. They only got one kill and the rest of the deaths were us being hit by the base laser (some by accident, some on purpose). I tried to save a screenshot of it but I messed up :/
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

That's bad when that happens. Honestly I'd rather have a 5v5 then anything else any day. It sucks when either team loses one person, much less two, three or even all of them. Just makes the games a lot less fun when people leave.

Random question, why don't I ever see you on League any more Millarz?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Lol no that game was hilarious even though we felt bad for the other team. I'm more bored of the game and don't go on it nearly as much. I find it much more fun playing with friends over skype so I've been doing that a lot. I've seen you on almost every time I go on, but you're in a game. I've also been derping around on a smurf with my friend and you're the only other friend I've seen on with that smurf.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

One of these days we'll have to play again.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins