Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Agraian Skies Modpack

Started by JudgeCrane, April 24, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

This is the most frustrating minecraft modpack I have ever played. Its basically a regular FTB modpack but it has a questing system so you progress it also has a gameover when you lose enough lives the game shuts down and the world gets deleted. That mechanic is so annoying I had to re install the modpack like 10 times by now. I just died once but lost my inventory by falling into a void, also sometimes building a mob spawner goes totally wrong.
No wonder this is called the hardcore quest mod.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/1234-modpack-spotlight-agrarian-skies/
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

JudgeCrane

Best part of this modpack Walruses!
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Blaidrug

Good lord that sounds horrifying.

I've heard about this one, but I'm still not sure if I want to try it out yet... XD
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

JudgeCrane

Its defiantly a fun pack with the questing. Its also sort of in beta I guess they add bugfixes sometimes or more quests or mods to it.

sharingjan

i watch somebody playing it on youtube, doesn't look too hard, it's more like a lot of
frustrating and a loooooot of grinding, but if you do a lot you can make autogrinders for
almost everything.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Zito

Sounds like Tekkit in the sense of automation. It probably has a lot of the mods from Tekkit as well.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yeah the bigger quests has a lot of grinding, I just got over making the 10,000 toast quest they have other ones like trading in fluids, high tier items or collecting purple stuff. It gives you something to do and you learn about the mods in the process.
One quest has you turning in one octuple compressed cobblestone equal to 43,046,721 cobblestone.