Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Asian Family is truly, bone-deeply Asian.

Started by Sei_Ryoku, April 04, 2014, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sei_Ryoku

Hullo everyone! Today is day 2 of my "Daily Post until I can't". ^_^

Warning - still not gaming related.

So today, my family and I were having a dinner.. And we realized that only two of the 9 side dishes we had were not spicy..

Can you guess which ones? Hint: the very, very top one is fish cake - not spicy. The dark papery-looking stuff in a plastic container is dry seaweed - not spicy.

And yes, we did have raw octopus legs and pickled root somewhere in there. Typical Asian? Very much so.

My question is: What do you have for dinner on a typical basis?

- Sei

I am Asian.   ...   That is all you need to know.

Clay

Pizza
Breakfast (omelets)
anything with gravy on it ;)

I work in a kitchen so I make all kinds of creations out of whatever i can find in the coolers. Nothing is really "typical" its just what ever i feel like making out of what i can find.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Sei_Ryoku

You eat breakfast for dinner, Mr. Clay? XD That's awesome. I'm laughing because whenever I attempt to eat cereal - the ultimate "breakfast food" in my Mum's eyes - she goes, "No no no. Breakfast is breakfast, dinner is dinner." (And yes, she does have a very Korean accent when she speaks in English.) I envy the fact that you work in a kitchen... Everytime I attempt to make grilled cheese, I inevitably burned something. Every time. ><

- Sei
I am Asian.   ...   That is all you need to know.

Zito

I used to work at a Pizza place, tossing pizzas and such. I guess that's why I have pizza so often XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Yuuum you're making me hungry. Lemme see... I see kimchi, raddish/ginger something swimming in that red sauce, seaweed, green beans, anchovies, bok choy soup of some kind, fish cake which you said... You know the hint is supposed to give a hint, not the answer :p Dang it now I want bibimbap. I can't tell what's right above the soup in the middle. Are those noodles? Oh wait probably the octopus legs. Never had raw ones before. As for what I have, my food can range from French, Irish, and American to Korean, Japanese, and Chinese and a ton of things in between. Go pizza and kimchi bokumbap!
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.