Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Application New Player

Started by Sir_Dibbler, April 02, 2014, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir_Dibbler

* = Required
Fill out more optional questions for best chances of approval.

*Time zone: Eu West (Greenwich+1)
Your two favorite games: Europa Universalis 4 & Crusader Kings II
*How did you find out about Claytonia I found it on the server tab of the minecraf forum.
Your pets names: Wizzy, Mer/Merrie, Sky
What you are good at in real life: Historian and Political scientist
What sort of music you like: Classic rock, Pop, a little bit of everything really...except metal, blegh.
Do you like sports? Hockey and chess
Other communities you are a part of: None so far
*What time you normally come online: Afternoon and evening, depends on my job.
*Do you like bacon? preferably with eggs or soft french goat cheese
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No I have not had such occasion yet.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Travelled through Europe; England, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Greece.
How long you have played Minecraft: Just started, though i have been playing it with a friend on his xbox for a month now
What you are good at in Minecraft: Digging, exploring underground tunnels and fighting creeps.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only): I am unsure what whitelisted is, since this will be my first time, but I am a mature player with a cooperative mindset and I like playing witth other most.
What race do you want to be (*RPG server only): I would like to be a dwarf, because I love digging.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: I tried the /rules command in the server but it said i did not have authority to do so. The forum states not to ruin other players experience, and I figure killing someone would ruin that experience. Personally I never purposefully attack people, though my friend has fallen into my holes plenty of times. Not my fault><
What is rule #4 (*Towny server only): I want to play in the RPG server if possible and since i have no access to the rules yet I can`t answer this question. Rule 34 of the internet?
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: Yessir, not a very long read I might add:)
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: Yes please, talking together is half the fun!
Anything else you want to share with the community: I`m looking forward to playing with other gamers. Hope I`ll be accepted and that people don`t mind me being new.

furryoldlobster

Looks pretty good, Sir_Dibbler.  Just for edification, whitelist (or whitelisting) is just a term for the application process. 

I welcome you to the community.  Each server is run by a different set of administrators.  Once they've looked at your application, you'll be added to whichever server you've applied. 

Can't wait to see you on TS!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

The rules are accesible on the forums.

If you're looking for the roleplay server rules, you'll find them under the role play section on the main page of the forums

Also I whitelisted you on vanilla
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Sir_Dibbler

Greetings and thank you for the quick reply. I have just logged in and am dilligently trying to enter the dwarven area but it says i do not have permission to enter (and the doors dont open for me) am I doing something wrong? Or should I wait for a moderator?

Best regards, Dibbler.

Tslat

Generally there's someone on who can guide you through the startup process, and upon completion you will be granted access to the Dwarven doors.
The admins were tied up on the Vanilla server at the time, so unfortunately there was no-one online..

If I spot you on again I'll come online and help out

Apologies for the inconvenience
Like what you see here?

Tslat

Welcome to Claytonia then, since we got you all sorted out on the server!

Of course, if you have any further issues feel free to contact either myself, Obi42, or Allpone ingame, or on the forums (or just make a thread somewhere - We'll find it). We'll be happy to help.
Like what you see here?

TigerHeart6

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Sir_Dibbler

I would like to thank everyone for their warm welcome. I have been playing in the dwarven region for two days now and am enjoying myself thoroughly. So far all players have been very accomodating to the new guy and willing to guide me whenever I had blundered into the dark again.

My sincere regerds, Dibbler