News:

Support Claytonia:   

Application for the legendary Big_Quazz

Started by Big_Quazz, April 03, 2014, 08:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Quazz

*Time zone: Central

Your two favorite games: Minecraft & FFVII

*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I found it on the minecraft forums

Your pets names: Lady and Paisely

What you are good at in real life: Shooting (my job)

What sort of music you like: anything that fits the mood im in

Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): if you count things like skydiving and kayaking then yes

Other communities you are a part of: Not sure what this means

*What time you normally come online: whenever i can (random off times between work)

*Do you like bacon? Only if its turkey bacon

Have you ever been in a helicopter? Lots of times, never actually stayed inside of it though. Always jump out midflight

Have you ever been out of your home country? Only for deployments in the army

How long you have played Minecraft: Not sure, just for awhile i guess. New to multiplayer

What you are good at in Minecraft: I am a peaceful mode farmer... (also a part-time adventure seeker)

Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only): I am somewhat mature, i may take the role play a little serious at time though

What race do you want to be (*RPG server only): I want to be the golem, after reading i found this class to be really weak and wanted the challenge. (also the shiny's)

*Is PVP and raiding allowed: Only if it fits the role play

What is rule #4 (*Towny server only): No breaking blocks to get into bases, homes, or cities. No placing blocks to jump walls and what not to get into bases.
This includes breaking down doors if locked out.
Walls and doors have to meaning. Respect them.

*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: yes

*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: yep i sure will

Yellow Goat

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins