Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Underlad's Application!

Started by Underlad, April 04, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underlad

*Time zone: eastern
Your two favorite games: Minecraft & super smash bros brawl & mario cart double dash! ( had to do three ha)
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? MineCraft Forum
Your pets names: Nikki (cat)
What you are good at in real life: cooking
What sort of music you like: i love all kinds of music genres, mainly Rock like the Winery Dogs and Alice in Chains
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): yes, football, wrestling, baseball, track
*What time you normally come online: afternoon, and also very late at night
*Do you like bacon? haha this is a required question!! of course who doesn't like bacon?
How long you have played Minecraft: little over a year
What you are good at in Minecraft: collecting, quick exploration. im getting a lot better with redstone, building houses and such, but i'm not perfect at it.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only): i am a mature gamer, who doesn't grief or do anything stupid i just want to play with other people! playing alone gets very lonely ha
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: no, although unless the 2 people agree to fight each other it would be alright, but just the people who agree. the people who didn't agree to PVP would not be in the fight.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: yuppppp
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?:yah! i dont have a mic though, i hope thats not a problem. but im sure to get one in the future
Anything else you want to share with the community: excited to play with you guys! ;D
-for the MC role play server id like to be an elf!

Clay

Welcome to claytonia. you have been whitelisted. please continue to use our forums, they are a lot of fun.

Join us in Teamspeak sometime its a lot easier than typing!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Underlad

wow that was a quick reply! Thank You. ill have to get a mic, i've been meaning to buy one for awhile now.

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Yosh! It's nice to have a new face in the community! :)

We do plenty of things here, so if you find yourself playing a game that isn't Minecraft, just ask someone and see if anyone else here plays it. While the community focuses on Minecraft, there are plenty of other things to do in that extra free time :)
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Sei_Ryoku

Mr. Underlad! :D Hello! I played with you yesterday (technically this morning, but since I slept I will consider it yesterday). It was very nice meeting you ^_^ Welcome to Claytonia, sir!

- Sei
I am Asian.   ...   That is all you need to know.

Underlad

ill play league of legends if i ever get a chance to learn the game!

Tokilin

Sure thing, plenty of people play. If you do join us on TS, just look for me in the D&D channel :)

Of course, you're free to just add us in League. Our IGN's can be found in the League section of the forum :)
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I'd love to see you play League sometime!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins