We are back baby!

Happy April Fool's Day!

Started by Sei_Ryoku, April 01, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sei_Ryoku

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone!
Watch out for pranks - but be sure to pull some yourselves :D

- Sei
I am Asian.   ...   That is all you need to know.

Zito

Don't play Minecraft today. You have been warned XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Sei_Ryoku

Let the wars begin! *brandishes the master staff of pranks* ^_^

Although, I've yet to meet many people on quite yet, so this year I may keep my distance.  ;D

.. I'm pretty sure one of my cows knew it was April Fool's Day.. It climbed a ladder..!! Are they supposed to do that?   ???

- Sei

Tslat

Yeah cows can climb ladders accidentally from time to time

as for the lack of people online, we're gonna do another run to get more people playing.. we've just come back from  changing server hosts, so it's a bit quiet
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Sei_Ryoku

Mr Tslat. What do you mean by changing server hosts?

Mr. Zito. .. I now know why you said the beware.. My goodness. The sound effects were so irritating. >< My favorite was "Water. Water. There is water here."

.. And I was a villager! Kekeke it was funny. ^_^ Mojang does pull good (albeit annoying) pranks off.

- Sei

Kathryn

Unrelated: I'm trying to figure out why you sign all your posts, Ryoku XD Since it has your username right next to it, we all know it's you ;)

Even further unrelated: Welcome to Claytonia :) You should consider trying out the rp server, too. It's currently the server with the most active players and it's really fun for players who enjoy story, interaction, and getting involved in the community — we also do a lot of awesome events.
#TotallyBias

That said, I'm whitelisted on all three mine craft servers, so I'll look forwards to playing with you, sometime.

Zito

Quote from: Sei_Ryoku on April 02, 2014, 02:09:21 AM
Mr. Zito. .. I now know why you said the beware.. My goodness. The sound effects were so irritating. >< My favorite was "Water. Water. There is water here."
- Sei

I warned you Sei :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Sei_Ryoku

Ms. Kat. Thank you for the welcome! And it was nice meeting you.  ;D   As for the signing my posts thing, I suppose it is a force of habit.. ^_^
Unfortunately, I am not really into role-playing, so there is a slim chance that I will play on the RP server.

Mr. Zito. ... Yes, yes you did. ^_^

- Sei