Started by Kikutaro, January 30, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kikutaro

Howdy folks.

Age - 29

Gender - Male

Location - Melbourne Australia

Time zone - Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Favorite game other than MineCraft - Geez.. If i had to choose i would have to go with a toss up between Yoshi's Island or Jetset Radio Future.

How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) - I came across it through google after looking for a private vanilla server that's geared towards older people.

How long you have played MC - Probably just over a year.

Your pets names - Trixie (She be a dog)

What you are good at in MC - Hmm, i would probably say i'm good at knowing a little about everything and staying on top of thing's. Redstone not included in that though :p

What you are good at IRL - Well i'm not good at  shortened terms since i had to look up what IRL ment! Well my passion is music and i would say i'm pretty good at making it.

Type of music you like - Everything really.. But i probably listen to Metal most if i had to break it down.

To you like sports - I like Cricket and the rasslin, and always thought i should have gotten into Ice Hockey.

Do you play any sports - Nope.

Are you apart of any other communities? - Nope.

What time do you normally play game? - Usually the evening until the early hours of the morning.

Do you like bacon? - I would question anyone who dosn't.. Unless you're a Muslim of course.

Have you ever been in a helicopter? - No

Is PVP and raiding allowed? - No, but i did see on minecraftforum that it says it is allowed which i found pretty confusing.

Have you ever been out of your home country? - I wish.

Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? - Because i'm a friendly person that's somewhat gotten bored of solo survival and would like to do it with other people around and help contribute to a server.

Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. - I like corn on the cob.

Tslat

Oh my god sorry about the wait; I completely forgot about your app lol..

Welcome to Claytonia!

I've gone and whitelisted you on the Vanilla server.
Hopefully I'll see you active ingame, on the forums, and possibly even in teamspeak..

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to contact either myself or ClayGarth ingame, or on the forums.
You can also post a thread in the Vanilla section if you need help.

~Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Farquad94

He forgot about you,

But I did not. Fear not I am here and your guide. Welcome
Fancy signature