No
3 (33.3%)
Maybe
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

SwordOfSkorm

Im Here To See If Anyone Wants Tekkit Back up

Kaz

Tekkit was taken down because there were not enough players and barely any donations. If you wish to have Tekkit again then perhaps you'll need to find players who will stay and play on the server
Stay Cool 8)

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

SwordOfSkorm

tslat the reason y i want it back is because well it was fun and besides i dont really want to play minecraft anymore cuz after play tekkit vanilla is too boring

SwordOfSkorm

oh and i would do vids on it and brodcast it on my channel to get ppl to come in

Tslat

By the looks of things, you can't do videos much.. Judging by your youtube thread
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

as oppose to all the videos you release tslat ;)

Tekkit is good to bring people in but i suggest doing how to's on single player haha

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

I wasn't aware my videomaking potential was relevant..

Anyway, tekkit was beginning to get empty often.. If no one plays it, we don't keep it..
Like what you see here?

SwordOfSkorm

well it would bring people in hopefully and tslat all i need to do is find out whats infecting my cpu thats basically it and it wouldnt be a whole lot of waiting till i can make vids and output them really fast i got word that im getting my old xp which was about the time when i had it 3k  it was superfast so either way im still going to do vids and not stop

Zito

I am willing to Admin Tekkit again if we bring it back. The problem is that we have no player base for Tekkit anymore. People stopped playing, and it died. On top of that, it was about to run out of time because there weren't any donations for it. We need more advertising, and more donations. That's the bottom line :/

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

The tekkit server had no active admins or players the last month of its existence. Devo went offline and Zito started playing RPG. We only had 5ppl log onto the server the last 20days of the server and each person only logged in twice.
The ONLY way the tekkit server will come back is if someone will pay for it and administer it. This would require $20 per month and 2+ hours a day of your time to advertise and administer it in game.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

SwordOfSkorm

well my idea just got shot down thanks clay haha but its fine i understand the circumstances