Main Menu

Tekkit Silence

Started by Landicon, November 01, 2013, 09:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landicon

Just wondering is there any reason why the Tekkit server has been so quiet lately? I completely understand that we all have lives and whatnot but to me it feels like I'm the only one (I've seen Joe and Elboone on) and thats about it :/

Tslat

Maybe it's bad time zone matching?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Landicon

Another reason, but also I've been on almost every hour at some point this week and its still empty

joe21221

Ive been pretty sick this week, and a lot of it has been spent with random hunger games. IM not abandoning you <3

Woodsy1995

I'll try getting on tekkit more when i get back :)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

What do people like.. try and get when they play tekkit anyway? is there like an end-game style goal?
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

Tslat, if you play tekkit vanilla, the idea is you should Do the same thing for a while and then you should make a quarry, then you go into Computercraft and Engergistics, you make machines so that they make ingots and stuff automatically, which then is used to make more machines like the power suit table, which makes high powered armor, you then try and make it up to space, And mine the ores up there, The mobs are harder, there is more stuff to mine, and cut, There are more weapons, Its actually really good, i do however wish there was more purpose to it, Like maybe The hat mod to collect the hats off of mobs, i'd love that, or more bosses, or something like that, But yeah, its basically to make an industry

Tslat

ah ok..

I'd like a modpack where you have like. .raid bosses and stuff, I think that'd be cool
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

There is one on the technic launcher, the only problem is for me that it takes alot of CPU however if you do want to have a look its this one http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/hackmine.13285

Its really really good you should have a look at it even if its just for a bit.

Landicon

Woodsy this isn't Tf2 where you have to get all the hats XD

Zito

I can't play Minecraf tor Tekkit atm so... yeah...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Hats are necessary i love them <3

Tslat

You still can't play Zito? I thought we fixed it
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

he can now he posted that before we fixed it

Zito

^

Also, if you guys ever want me to play Tekkit when i am on, just act like you need my help or something. I will be forced to join you on the server :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Fun fact, i check teamspeak before minecraft. its just eaiser to load, normally no teams guys, i no join mine craft

Zito

I usually check both... I find that a lot of people only get on TS when others are on....

~Zito #corrupt4dmins