Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Thoughts so far?

Started by Jake_Rivingston, October 25, 2013, 11:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_Rivingston

With the release of Minecraft 1.7.2 they've brought in alot of menu changes and some changes to the environments but whats everyones thoughts so far? It seems like it might be better but there's no telling until it's been played awhile.
"Though you may break my body and tear me apart, you will never break my drive. For as long as I have her, I have everything." - Jake Rivingston (Book form.)

Tslat

I only played the snapshots, but there's a lot of features I loved, most importantly the hold to sprint thing..
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Jake_Rivingston

I laughed a little at the 2 newest enchants. "Luck of the Sea III, and Lure III" apparently fishing's getting bigger. And the new flower layout looks pretty nice.
"Though you may break my body and tear me apart, you will never break my drive. For as long as I have her, I have everything." - Jake Rivingston (Book form.)

Zito

From what I have played of it, it's awesome. Of course, that was the pre-release yesterday, so you never know what they added.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Nothing.

The pre-release is the version to be released, it's just final bug testing.

There is no additional things added after the pre-releas before the official release
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Loaded it up and went on my single player world and found a witch instantly and it dropped a stick and potion of swiftness II. I see natural mob spawners in the future.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

No, witches are spawning naturally at night atm because of Halloween
Like what you see here?

sharingjan

i thought the natural spawn witches are a permanent change to minecraft, i can finally get glowstone from my mob farm
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Tslat

Odd I thought they were only adding it for halloween
Like what you see here?

Zito

If they did it that way, wouldn't they have to release 1.7.3 as soon as Halloween is over?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Wouldn't be the first time lol
Like what you see here?

Obi42

The wiki says as of 1.7.2 they can spawn in light level 7 or less, any biome, caves, the works... apparently they can drink potions of water breathing too.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Jake_Rivingston

Sounds like fun ahead on the servers hehehe

Zito

Sounds like people that don't wear armor are going to die more.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Lame, I don't like wearing armour
Like what you see here?

Zito

I don't like helmets. The rest I always wear though.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins