Application

Started by music_for_life, June 30, 2013, 07:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

music_for_life

Hi,

Time zone: GMT +1
Favorite game: SOCOM, Ghost recon, age of empires
How did you find out: StriNg_StEp told me about it
How long have you played: started 21st of october 2011, so nearly 2 years.
Your pets names: I have a brown labrador called lotus
What am I good at in MC: Redstone logic, PvP
What am I good at in IRL: Electronics
What type of music do I like: Nothing in specific.
Are you part of another communitie: No
What time do you play: whenever I feel like playing, not a set time.
Do you like bacon: Yup
Have you ever been in a helicopter: Sadly, no
Is pvp/raiding allowed; PvP only in arena's, raiding is not allowed.
Have your ever been outiside your country: Yes, I have been to France, germany, denmark, sweden, norway, italy, switserland.
Is there anything else: Not really, if you have a question just ask :D

PrimeZz

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also sometimes late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0
Modify message

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also sometimes late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0

RTab

Welcome to the Community :)

Whitehawk

YAY +1 GMT :)

Welcome to the server and this amazing community.
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!