Age 15
Gender Male
Location Aurora, Colorado
Time zone Mountian
Favorite game other than MineCraft NHL or Day Z
How you found out about the server ClayGarth on MinecraftForums
How long you have played MC Augest of 2011
Your pets names dont have any
What you are good at in MC Love making things underground trying to find the perfect mine and such
What you are good at IRL getting different perspectives and easy to get along with
Type of music you like A little bit of everything
To you like sports Hockey
Do you play any sports No bad knees
Are you apart of any other communities? at the moment just a Day Z clan
What time do you normally play game? Whenever i can... parents are divorced and i have a desktop.
Do you like bacon? Sure
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No
Is PvP or raiding allowed? If your asking if im going to do it no :P
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes Canada n Mexico
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Dont judge the age plz :)

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video