Timbers

Time zone: EST
Favorite game other than MineCraft:TF2
How you found out about the server: planetminecraft
How long you have played MC: 3 years
Your pets names: Vincent
What you are good at in MC: building, mining, making farms
What you are good at IRL: fishing, volleyball, playing minecraft
Type of music you like: techno, rock, dubstep, country (I'm really not opposed to any music except scream-o)
To you like sports:Yes, I to like sports.
Do you play any sports: Volleyball, wrestling
Are you apart of any other communities?: No
What time do you normally play game?: Mid day through night
Do you like bacon?: Well of course
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: Once, when I lived down south my neighbor built his own helicopter, and beyond my parents better judgement they let my brother and I fly in it. It was sweet.
Is PvP or raiding allowed?: Nope
Have you ever been out of your home country?:Yes
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.: I've been looking for a vanilla survival server with a group of friendly people for a long time, and I hope I just found it.

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0