Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Realm of the mad god

Started by Blazed_N_Stoned, September 06, 2015, 05:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazed_N_Stoned

any claytonians play the game and want to get together a guild for members? i have a steam account on the game and a browser account with 5 character slots i'm not using playing singleplayer gets boring

Zito

I would try it if League of Legends wasn't such an addiction XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

i'm honestly not even sure if it would be worth while at this point the servers are over run with spammers and it's chock full of lag to the point the game is borderline unplayable

Zito

Well that sucks :L. If you want to try something new, I'll help you out in League :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

i use to play league it wasn't that fun for me not really my style

Zito

Aw ok. It has changed a lot though just so you know.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

ahhhhhh it's been quite a while too i might check it out in my free time sometime if i end up enjoying it i'll be sure to get in touch

Clay

FishingRat7 use to play this game ALL the time. I havent seen him in a week or two but if u happen to see him around(he using teamspeak a lot) im sure he will join u for a game.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Blazed_N_Stoned

if you see him try to get him to holler at me idk if it's on here or not yet but my steam is : iamyourenemy anyone feel free to add me

Clay

ill tell him to hit ya up but u should come join TS!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Quote from: Blazed_N_Stoned on September 12, 2015, 03:35:42 PM
ahhhhhh it's been quite a while too i might check it out in my free time sometime if i end up enjoying it i'll be sure to get in touch

Sounds good man!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

i'm such a pleb when it comes to stuff like TS i've never been a fan of it or skype or anything like that i just don't like talking when i'm playing a game